VU Human Computer Interaction (CS408) Assignment # 2
Human computer Interaction (CS408)
Assignment # 2
Total marks = 10
Deadline = 16-05-2013
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting the assignment.
Rules for Marking
It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
- The assignment is copied.
1) You should concern recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.
2) You are supposed to submit your assignment in .doc format. Any other formats like scan images, PDF, Zip, rar, bmp, docx etc will not be accepted
3) You are advised to upload your assignment at least one day before Due date.
4) This assignment file comprises of Two (2) pages.
Refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of the deadline, and try to upload Solutions at least 01 or 02 days before the deadline to avoid inconvenience later on.
For any query please contact: CS408@vu.edu.pk
This type of assignment is being conducted as part of a study in evaluating certain quality aspects (user experience) of our VU website.
1) Visit www.vu.edu.pk
2) Under “Academic Programs”, click “MS in Computer Science” link
3) Read all the information provided on this page (and any links available on the page)
4) Once done with task 3) answer the following questions.
- Relevant courses description is easy to understand?
- The MSCS Program admission description is presented at an appropriate level of detail?
- Program duration description is presented at an appropriate level of detail?
- Relevant courses pre-requisite description is presented at an appropriate level of detail?
- Pre-admission test exam description is easy to understand?
As per your knowledge and practice, identity the factors, while in answering the above five questions that may lead to an unpleasant user experience. Also suggest some alternate solution against each of the highlighted factors to make interaction with this web page simpler and easier.
Note: Consider the context of new user with an average knowledge of computer usage.