VU CS508 Assignment No 02 Spring 2013
Assignment No. 02
Semester: Spring 2013
Modern Programming Languages (CS508)
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 16/5/2013
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
- You will submit your assignment before or on due date on VU-LMS.
- Assignment should be completed by your own efforts it should not be copied from internet, handouts or books.
- You should submit your MS Word File via assignment interface at VU-LMS.
- Assignment sent via Email will not be replied and accepted/graded in any case.
- If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be graded.
- You will submit solution only in Microsoft Word File.
To understand and familiarize with SNOBOL Language.
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.com or through MDB.
Question # 1 Marks 5
Identify and correct the errors in the following SNOBOL code lines. If the code is correct just mention that code is correct.
- var = 28 * 13+2
- This.is.null.string = NULL
- MONTH = ‘MAY’
- RE-PLACE(STRING, ST1, ST2)
- SEAT = ROWNO + 6 /2
Question # 2 Marks 10
To produce the above screen shot save code which you have written in question file in a text file, save it as A2.NSO, and then you will run it as mentioned in the tutorial in above link and take its screenshot. After that paste that screen shot in the assignment solution file.
- You will send your solution in word file No need to send .SNO file.