UOM Mora Scholarships Announcement 2015-16
It is notified for the information of all the students that MORA Scholarships (Zakat Fund) are being offered by District Zakat Fund for academic year 2015-16 for deserving (students must exhibit his need as well as merit).
- The student should be of Graduate and Post Graduate Program and Belong to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- The parents of students should not be in Government Service.
- The student should belong to low income family/needy. (i.e. Monthly gross salary/income less than or equal to Rs. 10,000/- per month from all resources).
- Exhibit good grades in previous exams/semesters/degree (i.e. 60% marks if last degree Intermediate level; CGPA = 2.5 in case of Graduation according to semester system and 60% if annual system. If the student has completed more than one semester in his current degree then CGPA of previous semesters should be 2.5 at least.
- Should not be receiving scholarships from any other Agency / Source.
- Copy of CNIC and Student Card of applicant and father / Guardian.
- Attested copy of final DMC/transcript of last degree (in case student is in first semester).
- Attested copies of last semester results (in case student has completed more than one semester).
- Copy of attested domicile of the student.
- Salary Slip of Parents / Guardian (in case of Govt. / Private Sector Employee; OR: Pension Slip (in case of retired from Govt. Service); OR: any supporting letter or proof of Parent’s /Guardian’s occupation; OR affidavit will have to be provided addressed to Chairman District Zakat Committee Malakand and signed by parents/ guardian stating complete estimated salary.
- Attested copy of death certificate of father in case of orphan applicant.
- Guardian’s income Certificate….Stamp Paper
- Download Application form (New) from the University website.
- Complete scholarship form attested / verified by local Chairman of Zakat Committee of their respective Union Councils should be submitted to the concerned department
- Submit the Application form along with all documents to the concerned Department is
- The Departmental Scholarship Committee will recommend the deserving students to the Scholarship Office University of Malakand.
- The Scholarship office will only forward the applications to their respective District Zakat Chairman for further perusal and the award of the Scholarship.
The last date for submission of form along with all documents to the concerned Department is Thursday, 31 December 2015.