University of Sargodha UOS Date Sheet Of Bed 1st Annual exam 2014
UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
No. UOS / ACC/1821 Dated: 16- 06-2015
B.Ed Annual System, 1st Annual Examination 2015 to be held in July&August 2015
Time 09:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Note:Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with them during the course of Examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
|Date||Day||Subject / Paper|
|07-07-2015||Tuesday||BED 501 Introduction to Education|
|09-07-2015||Thursday||BED 502 English Language Communication Skills|
|10-07-2015||Friday||BED 503 Methods of Teaching|
|13-07-2015||Monday||BED 504 Introduction to Computers in Education New / Old Course|
|14-07-2015||Tuesday||BED 505 Teaching Profession and Educational Law|
|15-07-2015||Wednesday||BED 506 Human Development and Learning|
|16-07-2015||Thursday||BED 507 Assessment in Education|
|23-07-2015||Thursday||BED 508 Classroom Management|
|24-07-2015||Friday||BED 509 Curriculum Development|
|27-07-2015||Monday||BED 510 Teaching of Mathematics|
|28-07-2015||Tuesday||BED 511 Teaching of Physics New / Old Course|
|29-07-2015||Wednesday||BED 512 Teaching of Chemistry|
|30-07-2015||Thursday||BED 513 Teaching of Biology|
|31-07-2015||Friday||BED 514 Teaching of English|
|03-08-2015||Monday||BED 515 Teaching of Pakistan Studies|
|04-08-2015||Tuesday||BED 516 Methods of Teaching Urdu|
|05-08-2015||Wednesday||BED 517 Teaching of General Science|
Dates/ centers for the Teaching Practice will be communicated to the Principals after written exam.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions:-
- Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
- Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
- Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall
- No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
- Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, create disturbance, stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigates others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
- No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
- No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules / regulations of the University.
Note: Result will be announced in the 11th week after the conclusion of the Examination.