University Of Peshawar Rescheduled Version Of The Admission Procedure For IPR Certificate On Development Journalism
Rescheduled version of the admission procedure for IPR Certificate on Development Journalism
EXTENSION IN ADMISSION
Three-Month Certificate Course on “Development Journalism”
Applications are invited on prescribed forms from suitable candidates for a three-month certificate course on “Development Journalism” to be started from September 16, 2013 at Department of Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC), University of Peshawar in collaboration with GIZ FATA Development Programme.
- Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa /FATA
- Education: Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
- Age Limit: 21-35 years
- Gender: Both Male and Female (females are encouraged to apply)
- Last date of Submission of Application Forms: Friday, August 23, 2013
- Written Test Day/Date/Time: Saturday/August 31, 2013/ 10.00 am
- Duration of Written Test: 60 minutes
- Display of short-listed candidates for Interview : Thursday, September 05, 2013
- Interview Day/Date/Timing: Saturday/ September 07, 2013/ 9.00 am
- List of Selected candidates to be displayed: Thursday September 12, 2013
- Commencement of Classes: Monday September 16, 2013
- Class Timing: 02.00 pm to 7.30 pm (Monday to Saturday- daily two classes)
- Venue: Department of JMC, University of Peshawar
Application Forms can be downloaded from the Peshawar University website http://www.upesh.edu.pk/?q=downloads , can also be obtained from the office of IPR, (situated in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Peshawar) and through email firstname.lastname@example.org on any working day (Monday to Friday)from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- The course is free of cost (having no admission, tuition fee etc)
- Preference will be given to FATA domiciled candidates.
- Selected candidates employed in any govt/private organization will have to produce NOC/departmental permission for joining the course.
- No TA/DA as well as no lodging/boarding will be permissible.
- Students with less than 85% attendance won’t be granted certificate.
- Students passed with 70% marks will be certified for development reporting
Department of JMC
University of Peshawar
Phone # 091-5611186