University Of Malakand Undergraduate Admissions Notification – Session 2013-14
Undergraduate Admissions Notification – Session 2013-14
Applications on prescribed form, appended with prospectus are invited for admissions to the following programs.. Prospectus shall be available in National Bank, University of Malakand Branch up to 29th August 2013 on payment of Rs. 1000/-
|1.||BS (4-year) in Biotechnology||F.Sc Pre-Medical or Equivalent|
|2.||BS (4-year) in Botany||F.Sc Pre-Medical or Equivalent|
|3.||Business Administration (BBA) (4-year)||F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent|
|4.||BS (4-year) in Chemistry||F.Sc or Equivalent|
|5.||BS (4-year) in Computer Science||F.Sc Pre-Engineering or Equivalent|
|6.||BS (4-year) in Economics||F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent|
|7.||BS (4-year) in English||F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent|
|8.||BS (4-year) in Information Technology||F.Sc or Equivalent|
|9.||BS (4-year) in Mathematics||F.Sc Pre-Engineering or Equivalent|
|10.||BS (4-year) in Physics||F.Sc Pre-Engineering or Equivalent|
|11.||BS (4-year) in Social Work||F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent|
|12.||BS (4-year) in Sociology||F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent|
|13.||BS (4-year) in Software Engineering||F.Sc Pre-Engineering or Equivalent with at least 60 % Marks Result Card/passing score in entry test conducted by ETEA|
|14.||BS (4-year) in Statistics||F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent|
|15.||BS (4-year) in Zoology||F.Sc Pre-Medical or Equivalent|
|16.||Pharm.D (5-year)||F.Sc Pre-Medical or Equivalent with atleast 60% marks|
|17.||BS (4-year) in Islamic Studies||F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent|
|18.||BS (4-year) in Geology||F.Sc or Equivalent|
|19.||B.Ed (Hons) 4-year||F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent|
- Admissions shall be on Open-Merit basis.
- Single Admission Form can be utilized for applying to three disciplines for admission.
- The admission form can also be downloaded from here ( PDF) or ( Word), where it must be accompanied by a bank draft ofRs. 1000/- in any branch of NBP in favor of the Director Finance, University of Malakand. Money order/cross cheque or less than the prescribed amount will not be accepted.
- Candidates having 3rd Division or less than 45% marks in SSC or HSSC are not eligible.
- Candidates applying against reserved seats must attach relevant certificates, showing eligibility of the candidate against the seat for which he/she is applying.
- The admission form, complete in all respects should reach this office on or before 29-08-2013.
|Closing Date for submission of Admission Forms||29-08-2013|
|Interview for seats reserved for disabled persons||04-09-2013|
|Display of Provisional Merit List (Concerned Departments)||06-09-2013|
|Interview (Concerned Departments) and Fee Submission||06-09-2013|
Deputy Director Admissions
Ph. 0945-764131-36 Fax. 0945-763491