University Of Malakand Announced Schedule Of B.A / B.Sc Supplementary Examination 2013 Admissions
Examination Section, University of Malakand
Notification – B.A / B.Sc Supplementary Examination 2013
The University of Malakand invites applications for B.A / B.Sc Part-I and Part-II compart candidates on prescribed Examination Admission Forms available with the Allied Bank Ltd Malakand Division Main Branches, Habib Bank Ltd Chakdara, NBP Malakand University Campus Branch, and on the University Website (http://exams.uom.edu.pk). Applications complete in all respect shall be submitted strictly in accordance with the following schedule.
|PAPERS||Submission of Forms with Normal Fee Up to
| Submission of Forms With Double Fee Up to
|Submission of Forms With Triple Fee Up to
|BA one Paper||Rs.900/- (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.550/- (DMC + Exam Form+Postage)=Rs.1450/-
|BA Two Papers||Rs 1200/- (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.550/- (DMC + ExamForm +Postage)=Rs.1750/-
|B.Sc One Paper
With A,B or C,D Version
|Rs 1800/- (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.550/- (DMC + ExamForm +Postage)=Rs.2350/-
|B.Sc Two Paper
With A,B or C,D Version
|Rs 2400/- (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.550/- (DMC + ExamForm +Postage)=Rs.2950/-
Fee for Each Practical
- All candidates must attach attested copies of CNIC/Domicile certificate, three passport size latest coloured photographs and last DMC on the basis of which the candidate wants to appear in B.A/B.Sc Supply Examination 2013.
- B.A/B.Sc Part-I & II Candidates having failed in one or two papers are required to submit separate examination forms for each Part.
- Candidates failed in only one or two subjects are allowed to submit form while those who want to improve marks or to appear in additional subjects or fresh candidates or full failed candidates are not allowed in B.A/B.Sc supplementary examination.
- It must be noted that examination centre is allotted on the basis of permanent address as mentioned in the examination admission form. However, the university reserves the right to allot any other Examination Center keeping in view the number of candidates in the area. A candidate who wants to be examined in a place other than permanent address must provide proof of his/her’ own/ parents’ service/ residence certificate with the form duly attested by gazetted officer.
- Incomplete forms and forms without the prescribed fee and required documents shall not be entertained unless the candidate has removed the deficiency.
- Examination forms and fee submitted only through the following Banks will be acceptable:
- Any Allied Bank for credit to A/C No. 0047-01-167-0001-8 maintained at ABL Batkhela Branch code (0047) .
- Habib Bank Ltd Chakdara Branch only in A/C No. 02787900060301.
- NBP Malakand University Campus Branch only in A/C No. 1-4.
- Fee remitted through money order/cross cheque/Demand Draft or less than the prescribed amount will not be accepted.
- It may be noted by the candidates that weapons of offense, mobile phones and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination halls.
- No form will be accepted after the last date of submission of admission forms as given above.