Talented Science Students – Apply to compete for participation in Asian Science Camp-2015, Thailand
Subject: Participation of Pakistani Students in Asian Science Camp – 2015, Thailand
Pakistan Foundation – PSF ( www.psf.gov.pk ) is continuously striving for promotion and popularization of science in the country. For capacity building of the young students and to motivate them towards science education, applications are invited from regular Science Students (between the age of 16-21 years on 2nd April 2015) for participation in Asian Science Camp (ASC) to be held on 2-8 August, 2015 Patumthani, Thailand. ASC is an excellent opportunity for the students to share their ideas and projects with fellow students and eminent scientists and Nobel Laureates.
Prescribed Application Form and details are available on PSF website www.psf.gov.pk .
- Interested students, having at least 1st Division in Board / University Exams, may apply for the Asian Science Camp – 2015 by completing the Prescribed Performa available at PSF website.
- Short listed students, after initial screening on the basis of education qualifications will be called for written test, interview/presentation at Islamabad.
- 8 students will be selected for ASC-2015.
- Selected students have to bear the air ticket from their own resources.
- Accommodation and local hospitality will be provided by the organizers.
Last date for receipt of the applications to Pakistan Science Foundation, Plot No. 1, G-5/2, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad is 3rd April 2015. Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be considered. For any query, guidance and submission of soft copies, please contact at the below given telephone number and email address.
HM The King’s & The Queen’s Scholarships for Asian Country’ students, Thailand
2015 HM The King’s Scholarships and HM The Queen’s Scholarships
||His Majesty the King’s Scholarships and Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) manages a number of Master’s level scholarships provided by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) to qualified candidates with excellent academic qualifications from Thailand and other Asian countries.
Application Deadline: 27 Feb. 2015
His Majesty the King’s Scholarships
Full Scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country
to pursue a Master Degree any of the disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM), AIT
Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships
A Full scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a master’s degree in environmental-related field offered at the School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT.
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region.
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program wit cGPA above 3.5 or equivalent, and high proficiency in English (a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent).
- Applicants can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center.
Details of the Scholarships
The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse background from all countries in Asia to study and do research work together in the truly international environmental at AIT, to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
Each scholarship award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for entire period of 22- month master degree program.
Call for Nominations- HM King and HM Queen Scholarships deadline is 27 Feb 2015
Nominations from Department Heads or the Faculty Advisors of prospective candidates are invited by filling the above linked form and fax it to +662-524-5024 or send by email to email@example.com. For more information regarding the Scholarships, please contact Khun Wannapa, Tel. 02-524-5071 or Khun Wilailak, Tel. 02-524-5023. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org