University Of Leeds Marketing Studentships For International Students, UK
University of Leeds Marketing Studentships for International Students, UK
2 Fully-funded Marketing studentships are available for UK, EU and International applicants who are commencing PhD research study for the first time within the Marketing Division.
Application Deadline:01 May 2014
Minimum academic requirements:
Standard entry requirements to the PhD Programme at Leeds University Business School.
Number of awards:
2 Marketing Studentship awards available
Value of award:
Tuition fees at the relevant UK / EU or International rate, and a maintenance grant of £13,726* per annum. There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs. (*Subject to approval and change)
- Applicants MUST first submit a research degree study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID Number) to be eligible for a School Studentship;
- Applications without a valid University ID Number will be rejected. Find out more information on how to apply for a place on the research degree programme at Leeds University Business School;
- Applicants must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree and a British Masters degree, (or equivalent qualification) in an appropriate academic discipline, with a minimum average score of 60 per cent;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the Business School’s minimum English Language requirements;
- These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree.
- Students who are already registered for PhD research study are not eligible for this competition.
- The award will be made for one year in the first instance and renewable for a further period of up to two years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.