Malakand University Monthly Stipend Program For Unemployed Youth
Malakand University Monthly Stipend Program for Unemployed Youth
Monthly Stipend Program for Unemployed Youth
An amount of Rs.500 Million has been earmarked for monthly stipend to the unemployed youth to be given to fresh unemployed master/ Alamia degree holders who obtain their degree in 1st division during the period from July 01, 2013 to June 30, 2014. An amount of Rs. 2000/- per month will be given to the eligible unemployed fresh master/ Alamia degree holders, through their Bank accounts in collaboration with the concerned Public Sector degree awarding Institutions/ Registered Deni Madaris in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for one year.
Eligibility Criteria for Monthly Stipend
An unemployed regular Master (Alamia) degree holder who get their degree in 1st Division (60% in annual and 70% in semester system) from any Public Sector University of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Registered Deni Madrassah located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the period from July 01, 2013 to June 30, 2014
If candidate is domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Fata shall be eligible for the Stipend under the Scheme.
Unemployed regular Master/ Alamia degree holders having Fata Domicile shall be eligible only if they have secured their degrees from Public sector Institutions/or regular Deni Madrassah located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and are not in receipt of such benefits from Federal Government.
The applicant will give an undertaking on six monthly basis before receipt of the Stipend for ensuing period with regard to his unemployment.
- Stepend Management Committee
- The scheme will be implemented through a SMC chaired by Secretary Finance and membered be Secretary Higher Education, Secretary Auqaf Department, Secretary Youth Affairs Department and three VC’s recommended by Secretary HED and approved by the chair. The SMC will approve the Implementation Mechanism for the scheme and the list of stipend holders recommended by the Institutions. The SMC will periodically review the performance of the scheme to ensure its transparency and smooth running..
- In order to ensure transparency, the scheme will be carried out in collaboration with the degree awarding Public Sector Institutions and registered Deni Madaris. The University graduates will apply to their relevant institutions on the downloadable prescribed proforma along with the required documents. The candidate should apply on the prescribed proforma to the focal person in their respective educational instituition..The Institutions will analyze the data and prepare final list of eligible candidates as per the eligibility criteria and will forward the data on the prescribed format duly verified both in hard & soft form to Project Management Unit, Higher Education Department.
The Shahadat-ul-Alamia degree holders shall apply directly to their concerned Deni Madaris. Whose consolidated data (duly verified) shall be submitted to Project Management unit through the provincial representative of the Wafaq/Tanzeem/Rabta concerned. The Project Management unit HED after scrutinizing the data will forward the same for approval of the SMC.
Project Management Unit shall disburse the Stipend to their Bank Account on 6 monthly basis.
The candidate shall submit undertaking on 6 monthly basis, that he/she is still unemployed and this will ensure continuation of his/her Stipend. A complete record of data of the recipients will be maintained at Project Management Unit, Higher Education Department.
- Complaint Redressel Mechanism
- A Complaint Redressal Committee chaired by Special Secretary Higher Educational Department and membered by Project Director, PMU and representative of concerned institution will be constituted which will address the complaints regarding the scheme. Written Complaints addressed to the chair will be submitted to the Committee for redressal and the complainant will be informed in writing about the decision accordingly in one month. .
Malakand University Monthly Stipend Program For Unemployed Youth
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEFF Master Level Scholarships, Eligibility Criteria , How To Apply, Scholarship Stipend Complete Detail
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEFF Master Level Scholarships, Eligibility criteria , How to Apply, scholarship stipend Complete Detail
PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Public sector Universities of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
These Scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the criteria given below;
a.Students having Punjab domicile
b.Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/BSc./B.Com./BS/BBA etc. annual examination held in 2013 from Punjab.
c. Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic / Degree year (2013-14) in a public sector university of Punjab/ degree awarding institution or in COMSATS Islamabad
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session and morning/ afternoon/ evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF scholarships
d. Declared monthly income of parents from all sources is equal to or less than Rs.30, 000/-
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
e.Fulfilled the criteria for award of scholarship / financial aid of the respective partner University / degree awarding Institution.
f.Not receiving any other scholarship for Masters Level studies
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Masters level Scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*)
1.PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions.
2.The partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
3.With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university.
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2013-14.
a. PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
b. PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
– Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
– Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
– Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy)
Both day scholars & Boarders
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on bi annual basis.
- The calculation of tuition fee is made on the basis of information provided by the Partner University / Higher Education Institution.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report submitted by the university / higher education institution.
PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University and / or the PEEF reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.