New Vacancies Open in District & Session Court, Malir Karachi (Screening Test) 2017 Through NTS , Application Form ,Schedule
Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission:
Tuesday, 31st January 2017
Will be Announced Soon
DISTRICT & SESSIONS COURT MALIR KARACHI
Applications are invited on “prescribed Form” to file up the following vacant post from the candidates having Domicile of District Malir.
Name of Post
Minimum Qualification & Age limit
Intermediate, shorthand speed 80 (wpm), typing speed 40 (wpm), age limit 21 to 25.
Civil Nazir (B-10)
Graduation with experience of atleast 03 years, typing speed 40 (wpm)Age Limit: 21 to 25 years
Junior Clerk (B-7)
Intermediate, typing speed 40 (wpm)
Age Limit: 21 to 25 years
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
1. Separate Application Forms for each postand online Deposit Slips are available at website of NTS i.e. www.nts.org.pk
2. Deposit the fee Rs.500/- for Stenographer (B-15), Civil Nazir (B-10), Junior Clerk (B-7), through prescribed deposit slip on online branches of HBL, MCB,UBL and ABL.
3.Send Applications for the post duly filed in along with original online deposit slip attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Degree and Certificates with two “1-1/2 X 1-1/2” size photographs directly to National Testing Service, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad on or before 31-1-2017
4. Maximum age limit for Govt. Servants after completion 03 years’ service, applying through proper channel is 35 years.
5. Over-age Candidates may also apply, subject to relaxation from Honorable High Court of Sindh, Karachi, if they qualify for appointment. And for the poste Civil Nazir experience of 03 years will also be adjusted with his age and considered.
6. Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
7. Incomplete or improperly filled Prescribed Application Form will not be entertained.
8. Fee once deposited will not be refunded and non-transferable.
9.Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post applied for.
10. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in test/interview.
11. Decision of the Authority will be final.