UTS MBA Scholarship For Outstanding International Students
UTS MBA Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
MBA Scholarship for Outstanding International Students (Commencing)
The UTS Business School offers two (2) scholarships annually to high achieving international postgraduate students commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
Usually one (1) new Recipient will be awarded in Autumn semester, and one (1) Recipient in Spring semester.
Value and duration
Valued at A$5,000, which will be credited towards the recipient’s second semester tuition fees.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a UTS recognised degree and met the UTS MBA entry requirements; and
- Must be commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (course code C04018) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection ; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) in their qualification used as a basis for admission to the MBA.
The recipient will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the UTS Master of Business Administration degree.
- Motivation to succeed in the UTS MBA program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
How to apply
Applications for the Spring semester 2014 scholarship intake are now open.
All applicants must submit the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding International Students application form by midnight Tuesday 15th July 2014.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Opening date: 24 April 2014
Closing date: 15 July 2014