NOTICE FOR PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS BDS CANDIDATES 2014-2015, REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS BDS MEDICAL COLLEGES PUNJAB 2014-15
MBBS/BDS Admissions Session 2014-15
|It is announced for the information of all concerned that the process of admission to public sector medical / dental colleges of the Punjab will start in July this year and the Entrance Test is expected to be held in August 2014.Prospective candidates are advised to ensure the availability of the following documents at the time of submission of application:
(1) Attested copy of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. No other document shall be acceptable in lieu of domicile of the candidate.
(2) Attested copy of Secondary School Certificate or result card of matriculation examination.
(3) The candidate who have appeared in HSSC (pre-medical) Part II or equivalent examination this year and are waiting for their result, will submit a Hope Certificate issued by the head of their educational institute/college to appear in the entrance test.
The candidates who have re-appeared in Part I or Part II exams as private candidates this year to improve their marks, will submit an affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper in order to appear in the entrance test.
The candidates who passed HSSC (pre-medical) exam with 60% or above marks in previous year(s) and wish to reappear in the entrance test this year, will have to submit the attested copy of their HSSC result card.
The sample of Hope Certificate and Affidavit is available on University website.
(4) Eight (08) recent colour photographs of the candidate (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), and two (02) colour photographs (size 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm).
1. Appearance in the Entrance Test conducted by the University of Health Sciences Lahore is mandatory for admission to any public or private medical / dental college of the Punjab.
2. The syllabus and pattern of Entrance Test 2014 is available on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk. The candidates are advised to prepare for the entrance test according to this syllabus from their respective text books.
Ph: 042-99231304-9, UAN: 111-3333-66, Fax: 042-99230870