Good News : Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) 2015-2016 Announced . How to Apply for Punjab Youth Internship Program 2015-16 . Eligibility Criteria , No of Internship , Duration , Stipend and Overall Information Regarding Punjab Youth Internship Program apply Now for New Internship
Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to equip the unemployed youth with productive skills to obtain better employment opportunities.
The program is specially designed for the unemployed youth so that they obtain basic training to enhance their skills, which shall facilitate in a secure livelihood in the long term. It will assist the interns to get hands on experience and enable them to apply their theoretical knowledge acquired in their educational institutes. PYIP will benefit 25,000 fresh graduates who shall also receive a monthly stipend for the duration of this internship.
The Program is open to the Unemployed Youth who fulfil the listed criteria:
- Age should be between 18 to 30 years
- Must have completed 16 years of education OR
- Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC/Technical Boards recognized Degree/Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2012 or onwards.