MKT621 VU Final Term Current Paper Fall 2012 – February 2013
60 questions in total.
52 MCQs, mostly from handouts.
8 short and long questions as follows:
1. Various newspapers have different rates for publishing and a. What are the criteria on the basis of which space-cost is measured in a newspaper for and ad? (3)
2. Advertising specialties are items mostly used as gifts. However these specialties can be sold under some circumstances. What are those circumstances? (3)
3. What is the prerequisite information an advertising professional must acquire to design good advertising campaigns? (3)
4. What are some guidelines to be followed while designing body copy of an ad? (5)
5. Every business organization wants a distinct and unique image of its product in the mind of its target audience. What factors a business organization should consider to create a distinct image of its product? (5)
6. You have developed an ad for a costumer wants to promote its product internationally. What do you perceive from this ad? Does it convey complete message without illustration? (the english of this question is very bad and wrong but there was a picture of an ad under the question so it was easy to understand and answer) (5)
7. Due to limited budget, your CEO has decided that company will not render services of advertising agency for an ad campaign. Now you will make ad at your own. Being advertising manager what important rules will you perform to give creative and strategic direction to your advertisement program? (5)
8. China’s famous fast food chain is opening its new outlet in Pakistan. You are required ti make a good ad campaign for print media for this outlet. What are the techniques you will use to make an effective advertisement program? (5)