Marine Scholarship Of China
Marine Scholarship of China
State Oceanic Administration (SOA) and the Ministry of Education of China jointly initiate the program of Marine Scholarship of China (hereinafter called the Scholarship) for the purpose of providing financial support to outstanding students from all nationalities.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2014
Universities to offer the Scholarship (listed in no particular order)
- Xiamen University,
- Zhejiang University,
- Ocean University of China,
- Tongji University.
- The applicant for master’s degree studies is required to have a bachelor’s degree and be usually under the age of 40.
- The applicant for doctoral degree studies is required to have a master’s degree and be usually under the age of 45.
Scholarship funding details
- Exemption from registration fees, tuition fees, laboratory fees, internship fees, and fees for basic learning materials and accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: RMB 1,700 per month for master’s students, and RMB 2,000 per month for doctoral students
- Settlement subsidy: RMB 1,500
- Out-patient medical services and the Comprehensive Medical Insurance for Chinese Government Scholarship Students
- International travel expenses: to be paid by the student