UET Lahore The new Dues Payment System : Instructions For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students – Payment of All Kinds of University Dues
UET Lahore The new Dues Payment System
Instructions For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students – Payment of All Kinds of University Dues From 2 January 2014 Onwards
1. The Convener Admission Committee Office has developed a student fee collection system with the following objectives:
- To benefit students by being accessible to them through the web giving updated information about their dues status;
- To benefit the university by providing an automated mechanism to reconcile its students related deposits in minimum possible time;
- To have minimum chances of errors and involve minimum human interaction with automation of maximum number of processes.
2. The following steps are being initiated to achieve the above objectives:
- A separate bank account has been opened for crediting Student Dues in the HBL UET Branch.
- Blank challan forms available in the bank SHALL NOT be valid for any kind of student dues. Students shall be paying all kinds of dues through computer generated challan forms available from the University Academic Management System (http://uams.uet.edu.pk) or on request from the Dues Section.
- Tuition fee challan form would be available on-line on time before commencement of the semester.
- Tuition Fee challan form shall indicate the amount payable by the due date and the amount payable after the due date. Maximum 30 days are permitted for depositing the tuition dues after the due date, failing which the student’s admission would be canceled. The student will have to get readmission after permission by the VC and on payment of all outstanding dues plus readmission fee.
- Dues section would send a list of students whose admission has been cancelled due to non-payment of dues within 30 days of fee payment deadline to the respective department. Departments would be required to remove these students from the class rooms until they get readmission.
- Cases of students who have installments or are sponsored by a funding agency will be dealt separately.
- The departments are required to monitor payment of dues each semester and keep the students dues payment record updated in the department. Fee challans would be generated one month before commencement of a semester and students will submit a copy of paid challan form in the department to confirm registration in that semester. As such, semester registration would be conditional to payment of dues in advance.
- All student related payments like Degree fee, Transcript/ DMC fee, Merit certificate fee, Verification fee, provisional certificate fee, NOC fee etc can be paid through challan forms generated by the students themselves from http://uams.uet.edu.pk or a print can be requested from the Dues Section.
- The new Dues Payment System is being launched from 2 st January 2014.