Khazar University Scholarship Program For International Students Year 2014-2015
Khazar University Scholarship Program for International Students Year 2014-2015
Khazar University Scholarship Program for International Students
Khazar University has recently announced international Scholarship Programme for Year 2014-2015. They informed that every year two scholarships covering full tuition fee will be awarded to Pakistani students at Undergraduate and Graduate levels. This Scholarship does not cover living and travel expenses. The scholarship is provided for the entire period of study, to be rewarded each year based on the academic performance of the Grantee.
- I. General Principles
Khazar University is the first private University in the South Caucasus that started implementing international education programs with English language as a medium of instruction. Pursuant to its policy and service commitments the University is proud to announce a Khazar University International Scholarship Program for 2014-2015 (further referred as KUISP) extended to nationals of all countries without any limitation.
- I. The guiding principles of the program are as follows.
- All foreign citizens are eligible for the Khazar University Scholarship Program further referred to as KUISP.
- KUISP is available for potential students of all four schools of the University.
- As the School of Education conducts its courses in the Azerbaijani language, the scholarships for enrollment in that school are designated for applicants with sufficient Azerbaijani-Turkish language skills (native Azerbaijani speakers who are citizens of foreign countries; citizens of Turkey and Iran).
- Applicants to Undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible to apply for KUISP.
- Every year two scholarships, each covering the cost of the full tuition fee, will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply to Khazar University programs.
- The scholarship is provided for one year subject to prolongation based on the academic performance of the grantee.
- The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for the whole program term, but does not cover living and travel expenses.
- Khazar University conducts evaluation and the selection of submitted applications via document screening and Skype interviews with shortlisted applicants. The details and the time frame of the selection are specified in the KUISP time schedule (Section II below).
II.The time schedule of application and selection
KUISP is implemented according to an annually developed and approved implementation plan. Implementation activities, the time scheme and implementing bodies are specified in the table below:
|Announcement of the KUISP annual plan||Dec 15||Announcement will be placed on Khazar website, International office page on Facebook, websites of partner universities abroad.|
|Collection of applications||May 31||Applications will be submitted by e-mail and the required documents should be scanned and sent.|
|Evaluation and selection||Mid-June||The Selection Committee established by the University will consider and decide about scholarship awards facilitated by the designated International office staff. Skype calls may be arranged with shortlisted applicants.|
|Announcement of selection results||End of June||The selection results will be posted on the website, communicated by e-mail to applicants and partner organizations (Embassies and Universities)|
III. Scholarship application procedure
IV. Eligibility criteria
The successful applicants should meet the following criteria
Have good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs)
Good English skills (provide TOEFL, IELTS certificates)
Holders of International Baccalaureate degree certificates (from International Baccalaureate Organization, www.ibo.org, or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document.
Motivated to study at Khazar University, Azerbaijan
Good communication skills and sociability
International students can start the application process by filling out an application form and returning it to the International Office(email@example.com).