KPK Govt. Khud Kafalat Loan Scheme Scheme Eligibility Criteria , Procedure and Information Regarding Loan Scheme
Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhaw has started Khud Kafalat Scheme which will provide interest free loans from 50 to 200 thousand Pakistani rupees.
Details of Khud Kafalat Scheme are as under:
- Any low income or unemployed person is eligible for loan in individual capacity for a feasible business. (Educated and skilled persons will be given priority)
- Permanent resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Applicant should be 18 to 50 years of age
- Applicant should not be in debt or defaulter of a bank/institution.
- Applicant should not have received an amount by BISP’s Waseela-e-Haq or any other government scheme.
The following things are applicable on the person who gets the loan under Khyber Pakhtunkhaw Youth Loan Program:
- Credit Limit: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 200,000
- Guarantee/Security: Two personal guarantors will be required.
- Bank of Khyber reserves the right to reject any guarantor.
The maximum time period granted per returning the loan is three (3) years and it will depend on the type of business.
To avail this scheme, contact the nearest designated branch of Bank of Khyber or the DCO Office.