Italian Government Scholarships For Foreign And I.R.E. Students
Italian government Scholarships for foreign and I.R.E. students
Applications for the Academic Year 2014/2015
Public announcement for Academic Year 2014/2015.
- Italian language proficiency is a determining factor in being accepted for study in Italy and for being awarded a bursary. A B2 level “Certificate of Italian as a foreign language” must be submitted. Many Italian Cultural Institutes around the world offer Italian language courses and have language proficiency testing facilities. Check the Network of Italian Cultural Institutes for more information.
- Before submitting their applications prospective applicants to Italian bursaries must contact the university or institution in Italy where they intend to study. They are advised to be as fully informed as possible about the institution and course of study of their choice.
- Requirements to extend or renew the Italian bursary after the first year are specified in the “Memorandum for Scholarships holders”which can be downloaded from this web page.
- Countries, whose students may apply to Italian bursaries, appear on the Recipient Country list which can be downloaded from this web page.
- Check on the side bar the list of the “Special projects”, to which you can apply through specific announcements.
- Applicants may obtain country-specific information from the Italian diplomatic mission or Italian Cultural Institute in their country of origin, either in person or from the institutional websites