International Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program USA 2015
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
|Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science.
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field twice a year. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
|Fall 2015 Scholarship Program:
|We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2015 Scholarship!
|How to apply
- Fill out the scholarship application form. Download the scholarship application form
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of your favorite scientists.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
|Selection and notification process
- Deadline for this application is July 10, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Finalist will be notified by July 24, 2015.
- Please submit your application and written statement to email@example.com by July 10, 2015 to be considered for the Spring 2015 Novus Biologicals Scholarship.