Govt. College University Faisalabad Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship for the Academic Session 2014-15
Pakistan Bait-il-Mal (PBM) under its Individual Financial help (IFA) (Education) programme provides education stipend to brilliant and deserving students. As per laid down policy, applications for the award of Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship are invited from the eligible students who have passed their F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc examinations year 2014 with atleast “B” grade (60% Marks) in the last passed examinations and are studying in this institution. Monthly family income should be less than Rs. 10,000/– and his/her father/mother/guardian should not be government employee.
The attested photocopies of the following documents must be attached with the application form:
- Signed application on plain paper
- Affidavit will be on Judicial paper (stamp paper of Rs. 50/-) duly attested by Oth Commissioner
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal prescribed bonafied certificate duly signed /stamped by the Principal/Head of the Department and Hostel Warden if student reside in university hostel.
- Fee voucher of last semester
- Parents/Guardian CNIC
- Applicant’s CNIC or Form-B (CRC)
- Result card of previous academic degree/certifciate and result of last semester or year must be enclosed.
Private and self-finance/self-sustained students are not eligible for education assistance. Pupils of M.Phil and PhD are not entitled to Individual Financial Help (IFA) educational stipend.
The application form is also available at Mian Jee Photostat near Main Gate No. 02 Chenab Chowk GC University and GCUF website www.gcuf.edu.pk
Scholarship forms should be reached at the Students’ Financial Aid Office duly complete in all respects according to the above instructions on or before 28th December, 2014