GCU FSD Application Invited for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) For Ph.D Program 2017
SHAHBAZ SHARIF MERIT SCHOLARSHIP (SSMS) FOR
Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani National admitted in life Sciences & Medicine, Engineering & Technology, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences,
Arts & Humanities.
Students applying for SSMS should have:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) equal to or less that Rs. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 year on 31stMarch, 2017
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
Prescribed application form is available at: PEEF Website (www.peef.org.pk/phdscholarships.as),
How to Apply:
Submit completed application form to Manager International Scholarships,
PEEF Office, Link Wahdat Road, Lahore.
For more detail please contact:
Manager International Scholarships during office hours Cell No. 0303-8863308,
Tel. Office 042-99260051-54 Ext. 140,
Ms. Saima Parveen, Incharge, Students’ Financial Aid Office/Focal Person PEEF.
Tel. Office No. 041-9201301
The last date for the receipt of applications is 31st March, 2017
Existing permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS).
- It is further requested to display the notice on the notice boards of your department for the convenience of students.
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)