GC University Faisalabad PEEF Special Quota Scholarship for Graduation Year 2013
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Special Quota Scholarship are awarded to the students who have passed Intermediate examination in 2013 (annual) conducted by All Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Punjab. These scholarships will be awarded to students belonging to any one of the following four (04) categories:
- Children of govt. servants in BPS 1- 4
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special Children
The applicant should fulfill the following criteria:
- Resident of Punjab Province/having domicile of Punjab
- Regular candidates of Govt./Private institutions who have passed the Inter Annual Examination 2013 with at least 60% marks
- Marks improve or students who have passed examination in supplementary session are not eligible.
- Declared monthly family income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 15,000/-.
- Children of Govt. employees of Grade 1-4 are exempted from condition of income of Rs. 15,000/month. If salary is only source of income.
Application may please be submitted to Students’ Financial Aid office up to 16th December, 2013.
For further information please contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)