THE MATSUMAE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION (MIF), FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2017 apply up to August 31, 2016
The Matsumae International Foundation (MIF), Japan has offered fully funded Fellowship Program 2017 scheduled to be held in Japan for period of 03-06 months, between April 2017 and March 2018.
The applicant should
- Beholding a Ph.D. degree or be recognized by MIF as possessing equivalent academic qualifications
- Be under 49 years old at the time of application
- Have sufficient conversational ability in English or Japanese.
- Have not been in Japan in the past and or the present
- Have firm position and professions in their home country, and should return to their country on completion of their fellowship stay by MIF.
- Be of sound health and not physically handicapped in any way which would not prevent from carrying out research in Japan.
Details of program including terms and conditions can be downloaded from the websitewww.mars.dti.ne.jp/mif
Interested candidates may submit their online applications using the website MIF by deadline i.e. August 31, 2016.