Fatima Jinnah Women University New Admissions open for M. Phil /Ph. D 2015 (Evening Program)
Admissions open for M. Phil /Ph. D 2015 (Evening Program)
FJWU offers M. Phil / Ph. D (Evening Program), consistent with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) criteria/requirement. It is a program requiring full time student enrollment for course work.
For admission in M. Phil applicants are required to have:
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 (out of 4.0 in the Semester System) or 1st division (in the Annual System) in Masters / BS 4 years from any HEC recognized university (2nd Div Masters in English is acceptable, as per HEC ruling)
- Minimum score of 50 in GAT General Test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) (Prior to admission to the M. Phil Program).
- NOC from the employer (if applicable)
To see Applications invited for M Phil departments please open this link, Click here
N.B. Preference will be given to the students who have completed masters with Research Thesis.
For admission in Ph. D applicants are required to have:
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M. Phil/M.S/Equivalent
- Minimum score of 60 in GAT subject test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS), or ETS, USA in the area of specialization chosen at the PhD level (Prior to admission to the PhD Program)
- Supervisor’s Consent Letter
- NOC from the employer (if applicable).
N.B. Preference will be given to the students who have completed MS/M. Phil with Research Thesis.
To see Applications invited for Ph .D. departments please open this link, Click here
- The application forms can be downloaded from the university websitewww.fjwu.edu.pk and sent to the Admission Office along with a pay order / bank draft of Rs.1200/- in favor of Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi through post/courier/by hand.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is August 17, 2015.
- All information regarding Interview and Merit List would be displayed at University Notice Board and FJWU web-site. No Call letters would be sent for interview / admission offer / commencement of classes, etc.
- Selected Candidates’ Interview List would be displayed on September 08, 2015.
- Selected Candidates’ Interview would be held on September 11, 2015.
- Candidates awaiting results must submit the Application Form within the due date. Late Results (if any) can be submitted separately by September 15, 2015.
- Merit List would be displayed on September 22, 2015. (Subsequently, Waiting Lists may be put up, subject to the availability of seats).