Admission Notice, University College for Women, Fall Semester – 2014 Master (2-Year) Programme at AWKUM
Universiyt College for Women
abdul wali khan university mardan
Quality Education-at Doorsteps
fall semester – 2014
Master (2-Year) programme
Online applications are invited for admissions in the following Master (2-Year) Programmes at University College for Women, Canal Road, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan.
Admission forms are available in all the campuses of the University
|S. No||Subject||S. No||Subject|
BSc (with Botany) at least 2nd Division (45% Marks)
Eligibility: B.Sc (Chemistry) or equivalent with at least 2nd division (45% marks)
BSc (with Chemistry) at least 2nd Division (45% Marks)
B.Ed or equivalent at least 2nd division (45% marks) or 2.5 CGPA in semester system
BA/BSc at least 2nd Division (45% Marks)
|1||Last date for submission of admission forms||26 September, 2014|
|2||Display of 1st merit list||29 September, 2014|
|3||Depositing of fee by the selected candidates||30 to 01 October, 2014|
|4||Display of 2nd merit list||06 October, 2014|
|5||Depositing of fee by the selected candidates||06 to 08 October, 2014|
|6||Commencement of classes||09 October, 2014|
- Attested photo copies of the following documents.
(i) SSC, FSc/FA , B.Sc/BA or equivalent DMCs and certificates
(ii) C.N.I.C . (iii) Domicile certificate
(iv) 3 passport size photos (v) Character certificate
(vi) Undertaking on a judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- as per specimen available online http://awkum.edu.pk/downloads/affidavit.doc
- Candidates desiring to apply for more then one discipline and campuses are required to submit separate application for each discipline / campus in the prescribed manner.
- Along-with their application forms candidates are required to attach:-
(I) Bank Draft of RS. 100/- for each form in favor of Treasurer Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan.
(ii) Receipt of online transfer of Rs. 100/– for each form to UBL A/C. No. 0273-88300322
- Those applying online shall take a print of admission form and submit it to the concerned departments along with receipt / bank draft.
- The applicants are requested to submit admission form to the concerned department.
- Maximum age limit for admission is 30-year.
- Two seats per discipline are reserved for Afghan Students.
- 2% seats are reserved for Sports.
- 5% seats are reserved for FATA & Baluchistan.
- 2 seats (each) are reserved for Disabled and Hafiz-i-Quran in the university.