University of Malakand has announced the date sheet of BA/ BSC annual exams 2016
VU Spring 2015 Mid Term Exams: Request for Paper(s) Rescheduling on or before 01-Jul-2015
- A student may request for re-scheduling of missed examination paper(s) on payment of the prescribed fee (Rs.2000/paper and $100/paper for Overseas).
- Only missed papers will be considered for rescheduling.
- The re-schedule chance will be provided one time only as per the given schedule. No further re-scheduling of the same paper will be allowed.
- The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
- The rescheduling request(s) must be sent from VU email to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 01-Jul-2015. Late requests will not be entertained.
- The rescheduling fee will be payable before the announcement of result. Otherwise the result will be blocked.
Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Friday, July 3, 2015 and you will be informed about the schedule/date/time/center of your paper(s) on your VU email.
PU BA/ BSc exams from April 9, slips issued to candidates
Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Examination 2015 will commence from April 9, 2015, for which roll number slips have been dispatched to all candidates on their addresses. If any candidate has not received slip, he/she can receive the duplicate slip (with photocopy of CNIC) from BA/BSc section, Exams Department New Campus.