State Bank Of Pakistan Announced New Merit Based Scholarships For Employees
State Bank of Pakistan Announced New Merit Based Scholarships for Employees
UVAS APPLICATION FOR THE AWARD OF EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP OUT OF BENEVOLENT FUND to All Regular University Employees for the Academic Session 2013-14.
Tel. Off. 042-9212867 (042-9211449, 9211374 Ext. 124)
PAY & PENSION SECTION
1- All Deans/Directors/Principal Officers.
2- All Chairmen of Teaching Departments.
Subject: APPLICATION FOR THE AWARD OF EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP OUT OF BENEVOLENT
FUND to All Regular University Employees for the Academic Session 2013-14.
Applications on the prescribed forms, available from the Treasurer’s Office ( Pay & Pension
Section ) are invited for the award of Educational Scholarships out of Benevolent Fund to the Children of
Serving, Invalid and Deceased University Employees provided that:-
1. In case of serving University employees, scholarships will be admissible for one Child for postmatric
2. In case of death of invalidation during service and if death occurs within 10 Years after
retirement, scholarship will be admissible for not more than 3 children
3. The children of University employees who are in receipt of any other Scholarship would not be
eligible for the award of Educational Scholarship out of Benevolent Fund.
4. The children of University Employees, who have been awarded punishment by the Disciplinary
Committees, would not be eligible for Educational Scholarships out of Benevolent Fund.
5. The adopted sons/daughters who fall in the definition of family will be eligible to the grant of
Educational Scholarship but that will be confined to only one adopted child of each family.
The applications completed in all respect must be submitted to the Treasurer’s Office
(Pay & Pension Branch) up to 28-03-2014 during the office hours positively.
(MUHAMMAD ASLAM PERVAIZ)