EICA Scholarships For International Students Egypt
EICA Scholarships for international Students Egypt
- Participants will be thoroughly exposed to various instructive & training methodologies throughout the programmes.
- Almost one third of the course duration spent in the lecture room for theoretical deliberation, group discussion and round tables. This practice usually takes place at EICA premises in Cairo. While, the remaining two thirds emphasize the aspects of learning methodology whereby, participants are given the opportunity to visit laboratories and participate in field visits or study tours to share discussion sessions and workshops together.
- The course will last for 11 weeks and it will consist of lectures, general discussions, practical exercises, field trips and a workshop.
- Training activities are conducted daily from 9.00 to 13.30, and sometimes from 14.30 to 16.30 (except Fridays).
- Each country and / or organization is responsible for defraying such incidental expenses as those related to passports, visas, vaccination as well as the payment of the participant’s salary and emoluments during his presence at the Centre
- Participants are required to devote their full time to the training programme and participate actively in all relevant phases of the programme they are enrolled in.
- It should be understood that it is not permitted to leave the Egyptian borders during the program at all.
- Participants are requested to arrive in Cairo not earlier than (2) two days before the inauguration of the training programme.
- Participants should assume responsibility for any expenses incurred during the trip between their home countries and Egypt and vice versa.
- Applications to change, alter the training programme or extend its duration are not accepted.
- Participants shall submit four (4) passport size photographs to EICA upon arrival.
- Each participant from one country will be asked to submit and present a country report on the situation of the subject matter of the programme in their respective countries, please make arrangements for delivering a machine typed report.
|Special Training Programs|
EICA tailors training programmes according to the specific needs of the governments for a period from one week and up to one Year depending on the need of the participant’s country.
|Joint Training Programs|
EICA tailors training programmes according to the specific needs of International Organizations for a period from one week and up to one year depending on the need of the participant’s country.
The joint programmes are in cooperation with organizations such as FAO, AARDO, IFAD, ICARDA
Examples of some Joint programmes implemented by EICA:
1- Agricultural Programmes:
- Seed production
- Seed inspection
- Biological control
- Field crops production
- Plant Protection
- Genetic Engineering
- Green houses
- Post harvest techniques
- Organic Agriculture
- Agricultural Mechanization
2- Animal Production & Health Programmes:
- Animal Husbandry
- Sheep and Goats Rearing
- Camel rearing
- Genetic Engineering
- Development of New Strains of Sheep and Goats
- Management of Poultry Farms
- Artificial Insemination
- Animal Diseases Diagnosis, prevention, and treatment
- Veterinary labs Management
- Role of Extension in Animal Production
- Dairy Production and processing
- Animal Feed Production
- Vaccinations Production and Efficiency
3- Agricultural Economics and Extension Programmes:
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Marketing
- Post harvest extension
- Training methods
- Extension and irrigation
- Extension and fertilization
- Agricultural services
- Agricultural Extension and Environment
- Subject Matter Agricultural Extension
- Marketing and exportation
- Extension Management
- Agricultural Information and Extension communication Methods
- Rural Development
- Rural Women development
- National Agricultural Projects
4- General Programmes:
- Computer Science
- Secretarial works
- Human Resources Management
- Secretary and Public relations
- Financial Affairs
- Credits and Investments
- Foreign relations and International Cooperation
- Organizing Exhibitions
- Insurance, shipping and customs clearance
- Stores and purchase
- Agricultural Machinery, Management and Maintenance