Peshawar University Admission Notice: M.Sc. Home Economics (Previous) for the Session 2015-16
Applications for admission to M.Sc. Home Economics (Previous) for the Session 2015-16, are invited on prescribed forms obtainable from Office of the College of Home Economics on cash payment with effect from 31.10.2015 as per following schedule:
||Last date for submission of form
||Display of Merit List (open merit and reserved seats)
||Interview & Fee deposit
||17th & 18th .11.2015
||09:00 am to 1:00 pm
||Commencement of classes
ELIGIBILITY: B.Sc Home Economics with at-least 45% marks.
Attested Photo Copies of the following documents must be attached with the admission form:
1. Detailed Marks Sheet of all the Parts-I, II, III & IV examination.
2. Domicile certificate of the applicant.
3. Father’s/ Guardian income certificate.
4. Three passport size photographs and copy of CNIC.
Migration certificate, for applicants who have passed their B.Sc Home Economics from University other than from University of Peshawar, must be attached.
Details of seat allocation are available in the prospectus.
Sindh University Announced Examination form and Fee Registration for B.A. (Regular / External) / B. Com. / B. Sc / B. Sc. Home Economics (Regular)) Part-I & Part-II, M. A. (Previous & Final) External, Annual Examinations of 2015
It is notified for general information to all eligible candidates who wish to appear at the B.A. (Regular / External) / B. Com. / B. Sc / B. Sc. Home Economics (Regular)) Part-I & Part-II, M. A. (Previous & Final) External, Annual Examinations of 2015 may fill-in their Examination Forms obtainable from the offices of the Principals of the concerned affiliated Colleges with effect from 22-06-2015 as under:
- Submission of Examination Forms without late Fees with effect from 22-06-2015 to 10-08-2015 and same are to be submitted on or before 20-08-2015 positively to the office of the undersigned.
- With late fee of Rs.1000/- with effect from 11-08-2015 to 31-08-2015.
- With late fee of Rs.2000/- with effect from 01-09-2015 to 21-09-2015.
- With late fee of Rs.3000/- with effect from 22-09-2015 to 15-10-2015.
The Examination Forms received with late fees are to be submitted within three (03) days of each expiry date (as above) to the office of the undersigned.
THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR IN THE ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS 2015:
(a) The candidates appeared in Annual Examinations 2010 or prior, as their terms for five years have been lapsed in 2014 or prior (as case may be).
(b) The candidates who have passed their Intermediate Examination in 2015.
(c) The candidate failed to clear 50% papers are not eligible to appear in next higher class examination at the Annual Examinations of 2015.
- If cases as defined above in “a”, “b” and “c” are detected later on, such Examination Forms will be rejected and deposited fees will not be refunded. If such candidates appear in the Examination, they will do so on their own risk and cost, but result will not be announced and same will stand automatically cancelled.
- The prescribed Examination Form for one Class cannot be used for other Class.
- The Candidate must mention Compulsory / Optional Subjects clearly in the Examination Form. However, if a candidate fails to appear in the subject (s) mentioned in the Examination Form and appears in other subject (s) on his / her own sweet will, such result will not be announced and same will stand cancelled.
FEES STRUCTURE (BREAKUP OF FEES IS SHOWN ON THE EXAMINATION FORMS)
||NAME OF EXAMINATIONS
||B.A. (Pass) Part-I External
||B. A. (Pass) Part-II External
||B.A. (Pass) Part-I Regular
||B.A (Pass) Part-II Regular
||B. Com. (Pass) Part-I
||B. Com. (Pass) Part-II
||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-I
||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-II
||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-I Home Economics
||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-II Home Economics
||M.A. (Previous) External
||M.A. (Final) External
INSTRUCTIONS / GUIDLINES FOR CANDIDATES
- The Examination Form and Bank Challan Form must be filled-in by the candidates, SHOWING HIS / HER NAME, FATHER’S NAME AND SURNAME IN THE PRESCRIBED BOXES, ACCORDING TO THE MATRICULATION PASS / MARKS CERTIFICATE.
- The examination fees shall be deposited by the candidate in designated branches of the Habib Bank Limited in the shape of Bank Challan duly signed by the Principal or his / her authorized representative. Overwriting on the Challan Form shall not be accepted and NO DEMAND DRAFT / PAY ORDER SHALL BE ACCEPTED.
- The Examination Form along with ORIGINAL PAID-UP BANK CHALLAN and requisite DOCUMENTS will be submitted to the Principal of the concerned College. The Photocopy and Depositor’s Copy of the Bank Challan will not be accepted.
- Subject (s) opted once cannot be changed.
- If a candidate selects subject / paper, which is not according to scheme, the result of such subject will not be announced and shall stand cancelled automatically.
- The candidate has to fill-in the prescribed examination form for the concerned class in which he / she desires to appear, failing which his / her form shall not be accepted.
- Incomplete examination form will be rejected.
CLICK ANY LINK BELOW TO VIEW MATERIAL
- HEC COMPLETE SYLLABUS GUIDELINES FOR HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS IN PAKISTAN, COMPLETE SYLLABUS FOR ALL UNIVERSITIES BSC, BS, MSC, MS, IN PAKISTAN, IMPORTANT TOPICS COMPLETE LISTS, LECTURER TEST EXPECTED TOPICS CAN BE SEEN HERE, COMPLETE SYLLABUS BY HEC May 22, 2015
- Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lecturer Economics Syllabus and Topics 2015 May 11, 2015
- Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lecturer Economics Sample Mcqs 2015 May 10, 2015
- Economics Mcqs Test from Past Public Service Commission Exams (0) January 19, 2015
- Economics Mcqs Test (0) January 2, 2015
- Economy of Pakistan Mcqs (0) October 15, 2014
- Economics Mcqs for Test Preparation (0) September 19, 2014
- Most important points of Economic survey of Pakistan (0) September 3, 2014
- Basic Economics MCQs with Answers (0) August 14, 2014
- Agricultural Economics And Farm Management Mcqs (0) July 1, 2014
- Agriculture Economics in Pakistan Mcqs (0) July 1, 2014
- PPSC Economics Mcqs for PMS Preparation (0) May 12, 2014
- Economics Mcqs Paper (0) May 9, 2014
- Basic Economics Mcqs Paper (5) April 19, 2014
- PPSC Upcoming Lecturer 2014 Economics Mcqs for Test Preparation (0) April 9, 2014
- ECONOMICS AND REVENUE LAW PUNJAB MCQS (0) April 6, 2014
- Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Lecturer Economics Mcqs Paper for Written Test Preparation (0) January 27, 2014
- Economics MCQs for Public Service Commission Lecturers’ Test (2) January 23, 2014
- Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Lecturer Economics Mcqs for Written Test Preparation (8) January 21, 2014
- Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Lecturer Economics Mcqs for Written Test Preparation (16) January 21, 2014
- Mcqs Economics From Past Papers For Subject Specialist & Lecturer Exams (13) November 13, 2013
- Economics MCQs (0) August 3, 2013
- Lecturer & Subject Specialist Economics Important Topics (2) July 24, 2013
- Economics MCQs for PCS Exam (0) July 14, 2013
- Economics Mcqs for Public Service Commission Exams (1) June 17, 2013
- Economics Mcqs for Lecturer & Subject Specialist PSC Exams (2) June 2, 2013
- Mcqs Economics From Past Papers For Subject Specialist & Lecturer Exams (3) May 19, 2013
- Economics Mcqs For Pcs Exams (1) May 19, 2013
- Economics Mcqs for Lecturer & Subject Specialist Exams (3) May 8, 2013
- Economics Mcqs Paper For BPS 17 (7) May 8, 2013
- Foundations of Economics Mcqs (0) May 2, 2013
- Economics Mcqs for Subject Spealist & Lecturer Pcs Exams (7) May 2, 2013