International Undergraduate And Graduate Scholarships, University Of Bridgeport, USA
International Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships, University of Bridgeport, USA
Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Academic scholarships are available to first year applicants and transfer students seeking an associate or a bachelor degree. All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University. All undergraduate applicants are automatically considered for these scholarship awards once all application materials are received by the specified deadlines below. There is no separate scholarship application form.
Please note that the University of Bridgeport does not offer any full scholarships. Students who receive partial scholarships will have to pay the remaining costs, which are not covered by their scholarships, upon their arrival to the University.
|Scholarship||Amount per Year|
|Design Scholarship||Varies (Applicant must present portfolio)|
**International undergraduate students who wish to apply for an athletic scholarship must take the SAT Examination. The Department of Athletics at the University of Bridgeport offers athletic grants (scholarships) to those individuals who demonstrate superior athletic abilities and meet the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) regulations and University of Bridgeport regulations for eligibility to participate. Prospective international undergraduate students can get further information about the athletics department and the athletic grants by e-mailing the appropriate coaches.
Graduate Scholarships for International Students
We are very pleased to announce that the University of Bridgeport launched a new international graduate scholarship program for incoming international graduate students.
The details are as follows:
- Students applying to the MBA Program, Global Development and Peace Program, or any program in our School of Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Biomedical, Technology Management, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering) are eligible for this award.
- All applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship when they send in the University of Bridgeport international application and all admissions materials. No additional form is needed.
- Students who wish to be considered for a scholarship must submit a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score.
- There are three award amounts: $3,000, $4,000 and $5,000 per year. This award is based on the student’s academic achievement and test scores.
- The scholarship will be for the international student’s first year of study.
- All graduate students with a scholarship must take 9 credits per semester.
Graduate Tuition and Fees for One Year
*If you chose to live on campus, the cost is $13,050 per year.
If you would like for us to send you more information about UB, or if you have any questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org.