Bond University Undergraduate Deans’ Scholarships
Undergraduate Deans’ Scholarships
Each faculty supports outstanding undergraduate students by awarding part-fee scholarships. These scholarships relate specifically to the student’s field of study and are based on high academic achievement.
- Generally 10-40% tuition for any undergraduate degree combination (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program)
- The number of Deans’ scholarships awarded per annum is at the discretion of the Dean of each Faculty
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic and other achievements
- Scholarships cover 10-40% of the total tuition fee for eligible candidates
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English Language Requirements
Applicants will be assessed based on their ability to meet the eligibitiy criteria listed
International applicants wishing to apply for a Deans’ Scholarship must complete a Bond University Application Form and ensure they complete the section marked ‘Scholarships/Deans’ Scholarships’. Applications may be made for either the January, May or September semester.