British Council Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2017-18 Announced , How to Apply and Get All Details
LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship for MBA Program,Australia-2017
Delivering a world-class program of leadership is one of the pillars that defines the Monash MBA. As such, we are delighted to offer the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship which is designed to enhance the international diversity of leaders among the MBA cohort.
This scholarship is awarded by the Monash Business School Leadership and Executive Education (LEE) team. It is provided to as many as two (2) MBA applicants per cohort. Each of the two scholarships is valued at up to $16,000.
Applications for our 2017 intake close 30 November.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
We will select successful applicants for the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship based on the following criteria:
The scholarship application process is fully integrated within the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA Program: the application, interview, and notification stages.
When completing an online application for admission to the Monash MBA, you will be asked to upload a series of documents, including a personal Statement of Purpose.
If you wish to be considered for the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship, you must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make your case for consideration for this scholarship.
If you are successful in progressing to the interview stage for admission into the Monash MBA program, you will also be invited to address your scholarship application.
Monash Business School will notify you of the outcome of your application for admission to the MBA Program and your scholarship application(s) in the same correspondence.
President’s Scholarship Study in China Jiangsu University , Overseas Education College
In order to further develop the education of international students, Jiangsu University provides scholarship for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
Funds by: Jiangsu University
Scholarship type: Partial Scholarship
Applicants: All master and PhD students and some bachelor* students
Application time: During admission
PhDs: Full tuition and accomodation
Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
Bachelors*: 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year
Students from America & Europe: 10,000 CNY/year on tuition
*Bachelor programs covered under Presidential Scholarship:
– Chinese Linguistics and Literature
– Food Science and Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Materials Science and Engg.
– Computer Science and Tech. (Quota: 5 Students)
– Chemical Engineering (5 Students)
– Pharmacy (5 Students)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only applicable to SELF-FUNDED overseas students who take English-taught DEGREE programs ONLY.
2. The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
3. Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
4. Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
4. Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 35 years; PhD Students: under 40 years.
5. Not compatible to winners of other scholarships
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHINESE TAUGHT PROGRAMS:
For all degree programs: 40% discount on tuition fee