University of Worcester UK PhD Studentship Cultural and Media Studies for International Students
The University of Worcester is seeking to expand its research strength in Media and Cultural Studies.
For further details and to download the relevant application form, http://www.worcester.ac.uk/researchstudentships
The University of Worcester is seeking to expand its research strength in Media and Cultural Studies. In the government’s last Research Excellence Framework (REF2014), Research Fortnight identified Worcester as the most improved university in the UK. Researchers in our Media and Culture course team contributed to that success and continue to produce publications of regional, national, and international significance. We are now seeking aspiring researchers who will benefit from that environment and who could, at the same time, consolidate and re-shape our existing research specialisms. As a postgraduate researcher you could also help enhance our University-wide focus on producing distinctive research in Arts, Culture and Heritage.
To this end, the University of Worcester is offering a full time, fully funded PhD studentship to address, broadly, one of the following three areas: social media; eco-media; media, culture and sport. These studentships offer an exciting opportunity to help expand media and cultural studies in new discrete areas of study which are beginning to receive critical attention. It is, therefore, an important element of these studentships that the direction of the project should primarily be determined by the skills, knowledge and interests of the applicant. Seeking applications that address the broad headings below, we also welcome enquiries from anyone thinking creatively and uniquely around the areas specified or who might wish to propose an alternative angle.
For general enquiries about the studentship, please contact Dr John Parham (email@example.com). For enquiries around specific topics contact the researcher identified below.
Closing date: Sunday 07 May 2017
Reference number: N/A
- Job details
- Main duties
- Person specification
Apply for this job
Mines labour welfare commissioner providing scholarships for the mines labour childrens from blow class 6th students
The parents of the children who are working in any Caan in balochistan can submit their scholarship application forms for their children whose studding below in 6th class.
The last date of submission of scholarship application form: 20 April 2017
The applicant must be 5th class passed and he has already studding in any institute after their 5th class. The applicant brings their college or university card.
The applicant must be attached their parents salary slip that will be attested and attached with application form otherwise scholarship application form will not be accepted.
The result card DMC must be attached with scholarship application form
The Government of Cuba has offered one Medicine undergraduate scholarship for Pakistani nationals for the Academic Year 2017/18
The Government of Cuba has offered one Medicine undergraduate scholarship for Pakistani nationals for the Academic Year 2017/18.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- At least 70% marks in both F.Sc. /A level (Pre-Medical) & SSC/Matric (O level)
- Age between 17-21 years as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Final selection will be based on open Merit.
Duration 07 years (One year Spanish language course, five years of medicine studies followed by one year house job).
The Government of Cuba will borne tuition fees, hostel accommodation and Stipend 100 Cuban Pesos per month, whereas HEC will provide return airfare once during the entire study programme. The other living expenses, like provision of Halal food may be borne by the student/guardian.
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
- Attach attested copies of following documents with HEC application form (printed copy).
- SSC Certificate with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence
- F.Sc. Certificate with IBCC attestation / A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalence
- One attested passport size recent photograph.
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA only
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of valid passport (validity more than 06 months)
- Medical Certificate issued by District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) at their respective provincial head quarter offices or Islamabad.
Send the filled online application copy along with all the required documents on the address given below, by or before 31st March 2017.
Important Note: Incomplete applications without above required documents will be rejected thoroughly, without any further communication by HEC. After successful completion of undergraduate degree programme in Medicine from Cuba, the candidate will be required to appear in NEB Examination and must fulfill all the laid down requirements of foreign graduates for registration with PM&DC, Islamabad. Further, it will be the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Council i.e. Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC)