Public Service Commission One Paper Test Sample Mcqs Paper for Jobs Test Preparation
Folketing is the Parliament of
a. Denmark b) France c) USA d) Sweden
2. ____________the saint,who first came in Lahore.
a) Shah Hussain b) Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz c)Dada Ganj Baksh d) Shaikh ismail
3. “Order of Honor and Banner”is the military award of.
a. USSR b) U.K c) Burma d) France
4. Zahir Shah is the last king of.
a. Afghanistan b) Iran c) Iraq d) India
5. Storting is the Parliament of
a. Norway b) Cuba c) Sri Lanka d) Indonesia
6. “Sharm-ul-Sheikh” is the seaport of
a. Egypt b) Iran c) Syria d) Finland
7. Sind Madarsa-ul-Islam was founded by___________.
a) Quaid-e-Azam b) Molana Hali c) Muhammad Bin Qasim d) Hasan Ali Afandi
8. “Panda” is the national animal of.
a. China b) Nepal c)Russia d) Spain
9. Which US state has the lowest population?
a. Alaska b) Nimba c) California d) Illions
10. What is the capital of Austria?
a. Vienna b) Sydney c) Ottawa d) Warsa
11. What is the old name of Pakpatan?
a) Bhgwanpura b) Fareed Pur c) Pattan d) Ajudhan
12. The Indian forces occupy the state of Jammu and Kashmir on Oct. 27, _______.
a) 1948 b) 1950 c) 1949 d) 1947
13. Manama is the capital of which country?
a. Bahrain b) Vietnam c) Omman d) Albania
14. How many points in the pink ball worth in snooker?
a. 6 b) 5 c) 7 d) 4
15. Addis Ababa is the capital of which country?
a. Ethiopia b) Somalia c) Dijibuti d) Tanzania
16. What is the capital of Morocco?
a. Rabat b) Indonesia c) Zech Republic d) Hungry
17. “Asiana” is an airline of
a. South Korea b) North Korea c) Afghanistan d) Lebanon
18. “Teges” is the currency and Astana is the capital of
a)Kazakhstan b) Azerbaijan c) Tajikistan d) Turkmenistan
19. “Brass” is an alloy of copper and ______?
a)Zinc b) Tin c) Silver d) Gold
20. Majma’ ul Baharain” or The Mingling of Two Oceans was authored by_______?
a)Muhammad Dara Shikuh b) Firdusi c) Aurang Zaib d) Akbar
21. _________________ was the last ruler of Bahawalpur State.
a)Ameer Sadiq Muhammad-v b) Ameer Sadiq Muhammad-iv c) Ameer Sadiq Muhammad-iii d) Ameer Sadiq Muhammad-vi
22. “Yellow Journalism” involved_____________________ for the sole purpose of boosting newspaper sales and exciting public opinion.
a)sensationalism b) distorted stories c) misleading images d) All of these
23. Normal arterial blood pH is
a)>7 b) <7 c) >6 d) <6
24. Pakistan recognized People’s Republic China in_________.
a) 1950 b) 1951c) 1949 d) 1952
25. “Mullah Do-Piyaza”, according to popular folk tales of northern India, was among the Mughal emperor __________ chief advisors.
a)Akbar’s b) Babar’s c) Shah Jahan’s d) Jahangirs’s
26. Maulana Zafar Ali Khan was the chief editor of
a)Zamindar b) Amroz c) Comrade d) Nawa-e-Waqat
27. “Israel” is the title of
a)Hazrat Yaqoob b) Hazrat Yousaf c) Hazrat Ayoub d) Hazrat Ishaq
28. _________________ was the last writer of Wahi.
a)Hazrat Abi Bin Kab b) Abdullah Bin Masood c) Anas d) Abu Hurarah
29. “Malakand Pass” connected Peshawar with_______.
a)Chitral b) Gilhat c)Sawat d) Afghanistan
30. “Shekle” is the currency of ________.
a)Israel b) France c) Bhutan d) Nepal
31. “Lowari Pass” is a high mountain pass that connects Chitral with____________in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
a)Dir b) Sawat c) Baluchistan d) Kabul
32. _________________ is use in the car batteries.
a)Sulphuric Acid b) HCL c) Phosphorus d) Nitric Acid
33. “Parkinson” is adisease of___________.
a)Brain b) Lungs c) Lever d) Bones
34. ‘ZIANA’ is the news agency of___________.
a)Zimbabwe b) Zaire c) Aljazeera d) Poland
35. NIKKEI’ is a stock exchange index of_________.
a) Tokyo b) Shanghai c) New York d) Paris
36. The world’s famous bridge “Golden Gate” is located in____________.
a)San Francisco b) Amritsar c) Belgium d) Agra
37. “Ramallah” is the headquarters of Palestinian Authority situated at _________.
a)West Bank b) North Bank c) East Bank d) South Bank
38. Abyssinia is the old name of________.
a)Ethiopia b) Iraq c) Iran d) Afghanistan
39. Who discovered ‘X-rays’?
a) Roentgen b) Cooper c) Ian Fleming d) James Crown
40. ‘Law of gravitation’ was introduced by Sir_________.
a) Isaac Newton b) Al-Beroni c) Abni Batotah d) Armstrong
41. Who invented ‘Radar’?
a) Taylor b) Roentgen c) Fleming d) Cooper
42. Who gave the theory of evolution?
a) Darwin b) Newton c) Fleming d) Abn-e-Batutah
43. The charge present on an electron is __________.
a) Negative b) Negative c) Neutral d) No Charge
44. The charge present on a proton is __________.
a) Positive b) Negative c) Neutral d) No Charge
45. _____________ eclipse the Earth comes between the moon and the Sun.
a) During Lunar b) During Solar c) Both d) None of these
46. Unit of _________ in SI unit is Watt
a) Power b) Electricity c) Current d) None of these
47. Senior Citizen Day’ is observed every year throughout the world on The first_________.
a) October b) November c) September d) July
48. “Diego Garcia is a United States military base in the___________.
a) Indian Ocean b) Arabic Ocean c) Red Sea d) Black Sea
49. “WAFA” is a news agency of_______¬¬.
a) Palestine b) Iraq c) Iran d) Israel
50. The Headquarters of Food and Agriculture organization (FAO) is located in _______.
a) Rome b) New York c) London d) Geneva
51. Speed of Sound in Air ___________ m/s.
a) 331 b) 233 c) 532 d) 130
52. KLM is the oldest national airline of___________.
a) Netherland b) France c) Japan d) Germany
53. ‘Riksdag’ is the Parliament of _________.
a) Sweden b) Iraq c) France d) Israel
54. Muslim Students Federation (MSF) was established in ________ by Raja Sahib of Mehmud Abad.
a)1920 b) 1940 c) 1938 d) 1937
55. 1 Inch is equal to _________ centimeters.
a) 2.34 b) 2.64 c) 2.24 d) 2.54
56. “Davis Cup” is associated with____________.
a) Base ball b) Hockey c) Badminton d) Lawn Tenis
57. “Dead Sea” is lying between _____________ and Jordan.
a) U.K b) Egypt c) Iraq d) Israel
59. Scurvy is due to lack of?
a) vitamin A b) vitamin D c) vitamin B d) vitamin C
60. Bundesrat is the Parliament of _____________.
a)Nepal b) Bhutan c) France d) Germany
61. Queen’s House” is the official residency of _______________ President.
a) Brittan b) American c) Canadian d) Sirilankan
62. “History of God” was written by___________.
a) Abu-Al-Kalam Azad b) G.W Chudhary c) Jane Austen d) Karen Armstrong
63. Which gas is commonly used in balloons?
a) Hydrogen b) Oxygen c) Neon d) Helium
64. Pentagon is a defence head office of_________.
a) China b) Russia c) Germany d) USA
65. “Ringitt” is the currency of___________.
a) Nepal b) Kazakhstan c) Indonesia d) Malaysia
66. ATM stands for______________.
a) Automated Telling Machine b) Automated Traveler Machine c) Automated Tolerance Machine d) Automated Teller Machine
67. Ch. Rehmat Ali coined word Pakistan in “Now or Never” pamphlet in_________.
a) 1932 b) 1934 c) 1930 d) 1933
68. Boxing Day in Austrailia ___________ December.
a) 20 b) 28 c) 25 d) 26
69. “Bakhtar” is a news agency of______________.
a) Bhutan b) Bangladesh c) Iran d) Afghanistan
70. Pedagogy is the study of___________.
a) Books b) Children c) Learning d) Teaching
71. Durand line was demarcated in _____ which lies between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
a) 1993 b) 1990 c) 1890 d) 1893
72. Masjid Mahabat Khan is situated at______________.
a) Dehli b) Qeutta c) Lahore d) Peshawar
73. The fort of Lahore (Shahi Qila) was built by_________.
a) Shahjahan b) Jahangir c) Babur d) Akbar
74. Khareef season:
a) June to October b) July to September c) April to September d) June to September
75. Mohanjo Daro which discovered in 1922 is situated in ___________.
a)Haiderabad b) Nawab Shah c) Chicha Vatni d) Larkana
76. Punjab’s total land is____________.
a) 405345b) 305345c) 105345d) 205345
77. Pakistan’s first Embassy was opened in _______.
a) Afghanistan b) Russia c) USA d) Iran
78. Tashkent Declaration—January 10,_________.
a) 1963 b) 1964 c) 1965 d) 1966
79. PTV’s colour transmission—December 20,_________.
a) 1974 b) 1975 c) 1977 d) 1976
80. The first General elections of Pakistan were held in the year__________.
a)1973 b) 1972 c) 1976 d) 1970
81. First woman bank is opened in December 01,1989 by Nusrat Bhutto in _______.
a)Lahore b) Peshawar c) Islamabad d)Karachi
82. First postal stamp:
a) July 09,1951 b) July 09,1950 c) July 09,1949 d) July 09,1948
83. Zia referendum was in:
a) December 19,1988 b) December 19,1987 c) December 19,1985 d) December 19,1984
84. Largest capital is___________.
a) London b) Tokyo c) New York d) Ottawa
85. Oldest town is Jericho of ______________.
a) Syria b) Iran c) Iraq d) Jordan
86. Longest strait is the Strait of Malacca which separate ___________and Indonesia.
a) Sri Lanka b) India c) Australia d) Malaysia
87. Oldest capital city is___________.
a) Makah b) Baghdad c) Ankara d) Damascus
88. The largest producer of Wool is__________.
a)China b) Russia c) Egypt d) Australia
89. ___________ used to be called Rhodesia & Zambia.
a) France b)South Africa c) Zaire d) Zimbabwe
90. Land of Maple Leaf’ is the nickname of__________.
a)Sri Lanka b) Canada c) Nepal d) Canada
91. “Origin of Species” was written by_______________.
a) Jhon Melton b) Jane Austen c) Wolpert d) Charles Darwin
92. ________wrote the book “Great Tragedy”.
a) G.Allana b) Yahiya Khan c) Ayoub d) Z.A.Bhutto
93. ILO headquarter is situated at________.
a) Paris b) London c) New York d) Geneva
94. Al-Azhar University is situated in_______.
a)Turkey b)Iraq c) Iran d) Egypt
95. Niagara Falls are situated in ________.
a) Tanzania b) Uganda c) France d) USA&Canada
96. Kashf-al-Mahjoob was written by__________.
a) Baba Farid b) Altaf Hussain Hali c) Imam Ghazali d) Hazrat Ali Hajveri
97. RAM stands for_______________.
a) Random Accessed Memory b) Random Accept Memory c) Random Acer Memory d) Random Access Memory
98. Most Hafiz- e- quran were martyrd in ghazwa _____________.
a) Yarmook b) Khaber c) Uhad d) Yamamah
99. _____________was the first Pakistani Prime Minister, who visited in china.
a) Z.A Bhutto b) Feroz Noon c) Liaqat Ali d) Hussain Shaheed Suharwardi
100. The writer of awaz dost is_________.
a) Iqbal b) Hali c) Hassan Nizami d) Mukhtar Masood