SPSC Announced New Interview Schedule for Different Post 2017
Apply for OTS Human Rights Fellowship Programme, Democracy Reporting International 2017
|Human Rights – Paid Fellowship Program
||Applicants Meeting the prerequisite criteria are encouraged to apply.
||Human Rights Fellowship Programme, Democracy Reporting International
|Last Date For Form Submission
||Test date will be announced soon
1. Applicants must possess a Master’s degree/16 years of education. For potential applicants from Baluchistan, Bachelor degree/14 years of education will also be eligible to apply given the limited access to higher education in the process. However, preference will be given to higher degree holders).
2. Degrees in disciplines relevant to Law, Political Science, Sociology, Development Studies, Gender Studies, Public Administration, Mass Communications and Human Rights will be accepted.
3. 2 to 3 years experience of working on human rights advocacy and/or legal/human rights issues is encouraged and preferable.
4. Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3 or equivalent.
5. Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Urdu. Knowledge of any other language will be an asset.
6. Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent research skills.
7. Candidates must be computer literate.
(Indicative Test Pattern)
Basic English Grammar
Essentials for Report writing in English
General Knowledge about the Constitution of Pakistan and Democracy
Basic Information about Human Rights treaties signed by Pakistan
General issues related to civil and political in Pakistan
General issues related to the legal system in Pakistan
Advertisement for different New Career Opportunities Anti Terrorism Court Sindh 2017