President’s Scholarship Study in China Jiangsu University , Overseas Education College
In order to further develop the education of international students, Jiangsu University provides scholarship for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
Funds by: Jiangsu University
Scholarship type: Partial Scholarship
Applicants: All master and PhD students and some bachelor* students
Application time: During admission
PhDs: Full tuition and accomodation
Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
Bachelors*: 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year
Students from America & Europe: 10,000 CNY/year on tuition
*Bachelor programs covered under Presidential Scholarship:
– Chinese Linguistics and Literature
– Food Science and Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Materials Science and Engg.
– Computer Science and Tech. (Quota: 5 Students)
– Chemical Engineering (5 Students)
– Pharmacy (5 Students)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only applicable to SELF-FUNDED overseas students who take English-taught DEGREE programs ONLY.
2. The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
3. Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
4. Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
4. Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 35 years; PhD Students: under 40 years.
5. Not compatible to winners of other scholarships
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHINESE TAUGHT PROGRAMS:
For all degree programs: 40% discount on tuition fee