LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship for MBA Program,Australia-2017
LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship
Delivering a world-class program of leadership is one of the pillars that defines the Monash MBA. As such, we are delighted to offer the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship which is designed to enhance the international diversity of leaders among the MBA cohort.
This scholarship is awarded by the Monash Business School Leadership and Executive Education (LEE) team. It is provided to as many as two (2) MBA applicants per cohort. Each of the two scholarships is valued at up to $16,000.
Applications for our 2017 intake close 30 November.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- an applicant of the Monash MBA Program
- an international applicant: not a holder of an Australian citizenship, permanent residency, nor a permanent humanitarian visa.
We will select successful applicants for the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship based on the following criteria:
- career trajectory – a reflection on the choices you have made throughout your career thus far
- career planning – a projection on the your aspirations for career growth (e.g. specific roles and responsibilities) including highlights from an action plan to achieve this career growth
- contribution – a demonstration of your commitment to make positive contributions to the advancement of your organisation and community.
The scholarship application process is fully integrated within the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA Program: the application, interview, and notification stages.
When completing an online application for admission to the Monash MBA, you will be asked to upload a series of documents, including a personal Statement of Purpose.
If you wish to be considered for the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship, you must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make your case for consideration for this scholarship.
- be named the LEE International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship Application
- be limited to no more than 500 words
- explicitly address each of the three key criteria for this scholarship (noted above).
Interview and notification of outcome
If you are successful in progressing to the interview stage for admission into the Monash MBA program, you will also be invited to address your scholarship application.
Monash Business School will notify you of the outcome of your application for admission to the MBA Program and your scholarship application(s) in the same correspondence.