Pakistan Telecommunication Limited (PTCL) invites applications for various Career Opportunities May 2017 Apply Online
PTCL in collaboration with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) offers an opportunity to CA students to complete their mandatory training period and to enhance their professional skills on-the-job in the Corporate environment. We anticipate to bring on-board top talent that is YOU!
Qualification & Training Period
The training period shall vary according to the qualifications of the trainee at the time of commencement of training, as follows:
|Qualification||Degree||Institution||Period of Training|
|CAF Qualified||CA||ICAP||3.5 years|
|Four year Graduate/ Post Graduate||BS Accounting/ Finance||LUMS or IBA||3 years|
|Others||BBA / MBA
B.Com / M.Com
|HEC Recognized Institution||4 years|
Only Islamabad based candidates shall be eligible to apply for now.
Candidates must be CAF Qualified. Please mention your last percentage score in CV.
As per ICAP’s policy
Job Title: [ AM (Territory Sales Indirect)]
BBA (Hon’s) in Marketing or MBA in Marketing
- Senior Manager HR Business Partner is required to change existing Transactional HR setup to Strategic HR Role by developing internal customer orientation.
- Responsible to implement HR Roadmap effectively and develop a performance based culture.
- Improve the service level for the PTCL’s employees by benchmarking existing HR practices with international best practices and improving the quality of HR Services provided.
- Support Line Managers in forecasting and planning their workforce requirements in line with the function / business goals
- Identify new opportunities where HR can add value to the business and act as a liaison between the line & HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs
Desired Skills and Experience
6 – 8 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years in a senior management position, having proficiency in the following areas:
Employee Development & Growth
- Having worked on projects of knowledge sharing and ability enhancement to identify development needs of individuals / department, based on current and future business requirements.
- Capability to educate employees and create a learning environment where people take responsibility of their own growth, and resultantly contribute in organizational growth.
Existing Capability Review
- Knowledge and comprehensive understanding of existing capability (in terms of infrastructure, identifying people related requirements, innovation, organization design, products & services (ranging from their functions, features, uses, previsioning, support requirements), business processes and automation level etc.
Implementation of HR Policies & deliver HR services
- Comprehensive understanding of all HR services, including but not limited to employee benefits, payroll, medical, funds, facilitation, discipline etc, their related rules and regulation, roles & responsibilities, their execution processes and system and periodic reporting to the management
- Knowledge & understanding of all (Financial & Non-financial) people related policies.
- Knowledge and ability to understand business landscape, employment types, legal compliances, draft / review people related policies and processes, ensuring their salability at strategic level.
- Ensure effective communication of the HR policies by using multiple channels down the line across organization.
Define & Implement Culture
- Knowledge and ability to identify required culture and ensure that Business Strategy, Operating Model and Organization Cultures are aligned and in sync to support business agenda and achieve defined business growth.
Employee Motivation and Engagement
- Knowledge and ability to create abundance in the function / organization by giving voice to employees, treating people with grace, kindness and care.
- Optimally engaging employees’ potential and recognizing them (both financially and non-financially)
Build & protect Legal Compliance Culture
- Knowledge and comprehensive understanding about all legal dimensions, laws and their related legal counsels & institutions.
- Should be proficient regarding their engagement terms and conditions, creating awareness within organization and ensuring compliance culture.
- Knowledge, Ability and hands on experience of all ERP systems & other applications.
Build industrial harmony
- Knowledge and ability to create abundance in the organization by proactively engaging managers, employees, unions and CBAs, ensuring compliances of all policy / legal requirements, directing all efforts towards achievement of corporate objectives and enable business growth.
- Knowledge and ability to define required change & create awareness across organization.
- Capable of identifying change champs, develop comprehensive communication plan, education, role modeling and implementing measurement mechanisms along with defined roles and responsibilities.
MBA/ BBA (Hons.)/ Equivalent degree with majors in HRM
Job Title: [ Manager Area Sales (Direct)]
BBA (Hon’s) in Marketing or MBA in Marketing