UOM Scholarships are available (Frontier Education Foundation)
It is for the information of all concerned that frontier Education Foundation have approved eight (08) scholarships for BS Program (04 = 02 Male & 02 Female) and MS/MPhil Program (04 = 02 Male & 02 Female). The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit-cum- inaffordability for the students enrolled in 1st Year of their studies. The scholarships will be disbursed equally among male and Female students @ 50,000 per student per annum in four years BS Program and two years MS/MPhil Program.
- Only 1st Year Students enrolled BS and MS/MPhil Program
- Should have scored at least 60% marks in the last attended examination
- Parents/Guardians income should be equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Of non-salaried persons, would submit income certificate obtained from concerned Deputy Commissioner or District Revenue Officer, clearly showing amount of total monthly income from all sources
- A student in receipt of any other scholarship will not be entitled to this scholarship unlesshe/she waves off his/her claim for the other scholarship.
- Download application from the University of Malakand website
- Submit the complete application along with required documents in your respective departments.
- Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for initial interview.
- Final interview of the shortlisted candidates will be made by the University’s Scholarship Committee.
|Required Documents||Important Dates:|