How to Apply for NABA Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students,Italy-2017
In order to promote excellence in academic disciplines, NABA intends to support highly motivated and talented young people, by offering 40 scholarships that partially cover (60%, 50%, 40% and 20%) the tuition fees to attend the postgraduate programs starting next September.
The winners of each contest will be awarded three scholarships covering respectively 60%, 50%, 40% and two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of each of the Master Programs.
Discover all the scholarships contest:
- Design – Interior Design
- Fashion and Textile Design
- Communication Design
- Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies
- Contemporary Art Markets
- Creative Advertising
- Design – Product Design
Photography and Visual Design
• Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
• Applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
DEADLINES & MATERIALS
The application must be sent by and no later than May 12th 2017. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on June 6th 2017.
Candidates who have been awarded a scholarship must enrol within and not later than June 13th, 2017, otherwise the scholarship will be cancelled.
The scholarships awarded but not accepted will be transferred to the following candidate in the list, provided that the latter will be deemed as eligible.
Applicants are required to submit:
- application for participation (p. 3/3)
- application for admission
- curriculum vitae
- artistic/professional portfolio of projects
- motivation letter
- previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- valid Passport copy
- certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
HOW TO APPLY?
You can apply online at:
or send the required documents by e-mail to:
Paper works must be sent to:NABA Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano International Admissions Office Via Darwin, 20 20143 Milan, Italy
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: email@example.com