University of Strathclyde UK offers the Strathclyde Excellence Scholarship. Undergraduate students
To recognise academic excellence, the University of Strathclyde offers the Strathclyde Excellence Scholarship. Undergraduate students who are paying a tuition fee of £9,250 per year and achieve AAB or above at A Level (or equivalent) will receive £1,000 in each year of study at the University.
- Number of scholarshipsAll eligible students
- Opens1 August 2016
- Deadline31 July 2017
- Help withEquipment and study costs, Living costs, Travel costs
- The scholarship is awarded to new undergraduate students who enter the University in the current academic year and achieve AAB or above at A Level (or equivalent)
- pay a tuition fee of £9,250 per year
- Students studying BSc Speech & Language pathology and BSc Prosthetics & Orthotics having their tuition fees paid by SAAS aren’t eligible for this scholarship.