GC University Faisalabad Merit Criteria and Schedule for Govt. Internal Merit Scholarship District Jhang on the result of SSC/FSc/FA/ /BA/BSc Examination First Annual Examination 2016
Award of Govt. Internal Merit Scholarship District Jhang on the result of SSC/FSc/FA/ /BA/BSc Examination First Annual Examination 2016
Applications for the award of Govt. Internal Merit Scholarships are invited from the eligible students Male & Female belonging to the District Jhangwho have passed their SSC/ Intermediate, B.A/B.Sc 1st Annual Examination 2016 from the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education and joined next classes in GC University, Faisalabad in the same year. The detail of target marks is as under:
|Sr.||Name of Examination Passed||
|1||S.S.C Exam passed with Science||950||850||900||800|
|2||S.S.C. Exam passed with Arts||750||700||800||700|
|3||F.SC. Exam (Medical/Non-Medical)||700||660|
|5||B.A./B. Sc. Examination||480||480|
The Head of Departments are also requested to pay their personal attention to the following points:
- Attested Copies of S.S.C. /Intermediate/Degree Examination certificate(s) must be attached with form
- Attested Copy of CNIC of the father/guardian must be attached.
- The annual income of the father/guardian of each candidate should be declared on the scholarship form and got verified from the concerned authority.
- The students who have passed their examination by-parts/ in second attempt or improving their division are not eligible.
- Copy of Semester’s Fee Voucher
- Applications may please be submitted to Students’ Financial Aid office on or before 23rd January, 2017 No form shall be accepted after the due date.
- The application form is available at Photostat Shops and GCUF website www.gcuf.edu.pk.
For further information contact please:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301