GCU Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) for Master & MS/M.Phil level Program Year 2015-16 is extended till 24-05-2016
Final Deadline of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Master Level Scholarship 2015-16
Last date of form submission of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) for Master & MS/M.Phil level Program Year 2015-16 is extended till 24-05-2016 (Tuesday)
However, all the other criteria and conditions shall remain the same.
Date will not be extended further.
Related Posts via Categories
- GC University Faisalabad Merit Criteria and Schedule for Govt. Internal Merit Scholarship District Jhang on the result of SSC/FSc/FA/ /BA/BSc Examination First Annual Examination 2016
- Indigenous 5000 PhD Fellowships for new intake 2016-17
- How to Apply for NTS Islamabad Law College for Girls – Scholarships, Phase-II, 2017 Online Registration, and Complete Detail
- ALL SUNDAY JOBS , INTERNSHIPS , SCHOLARSHIPS , ADMISSIONS AND EDUCATIONAL NEWS ANNOUNCED ON DEC 4 , 2016
- PU Announcements Scholarship for Film-making Workshop in May 2017 in the U.S.A.
- Virtual University VU Pakistan Endowment Fund voucher to newly admitted students of Fall, 2016
- Islamabad Law College offers Scholarship 2016 for Girls through NTS Pakistan , How to Apply for Latest Scholarships DEC 2016
- SHEHBAZ SHARIF MERIT SCHOLARSHIP 2016-17, COMPLETE DETAILS, BA-BSC PASS CANDIDATES, DECEMBER 2016, APPLY NOW
- PRIME MINISTER LAPTOP SCHEME 2016-17 PHASE 3, APPLY NOW, LAST DATE 26 DECEMBER, COMPLETE INFORMATION, HOW TO APPLY, CRITERIA 2016-17
- HEC, INDIGENOUS SCHOLARSHIPS, BALOCHISTAN, MA-MPHIL LEADING TO PHD PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIPS, APPLY NOW