PPSC SYLLABUS FOR DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY AND CHILD PROTECTION OFFICER
CHILD PROTECTION OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF 03 YEARS ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS IN THE CHILD PROTECTION AND WELFARE BUREAU OF PUNJAB HOME DEPARTMENT. (CASE#33F2016)
One paper MCQ Type Written Test comprising questions on the following syllabus has been approved which is as under:-
One paper MCQ Type Written Test comprising job description.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB ANALYSIS FOR THE POST
Main Responsibilities and Tasks.
1 Carry out the operations and activities of child rescue, protective custody, social investigation, assessment, and preparation of rehabilitation plans and ensure the successful implementation of these plans.
2 Identify areas within the assigned jurisdiction where child abuse takes place.
3 Carry out rescue of the children being abused.
4 Maintain a database of child support facilities in the local area.
5. Keep close liaison/ collaboration with other child support facilities in the local area.
6. Provide information regarding professional and organized begging to the police
and other law enforcement agencies.
7. Ensure handling of the children with utmost care during the rescue operations.
8. To look after immediate medical, physical, social, psychological and welfar needs
of the children in need of help.
9. Take help of the police if required in the performance of assigned functions.
10. Devise a strategy for the mass awareness campaign in furtherance of the objective
of the Bureau.
11 Design the mass awareness campaign.
12 Collect and maintain all available data, information and material for guidance and
creating ideas resource bank launching an effective mass awareness campaign.
13. Coordinate with the media and press for promoting a positive image of the Bureau.
14. Maintain complete data base of information required for carrying out research on
issues pertaining to Child abuse, neglect and protection.
15. Collect complete facts, figures and relevant data from all the CPUs, CPIs and
various sections of the Bureau, regarding children rescued and recovered by the
16. Take complete care of the admitted children.
17. Arrange & maintain suitable accommodation for the children admitted to the CPI
18 Manage and maintain the educational, recreational and vocational facilities for the