Internship Opportunities at Institute of Peace & Conflict Studies
The Institute of Peace and Conflict Studies [IPCS] is hiring Interns for its UNDP funded Virtual Platform for Peace & Development [VPPD] project. The Interns will assist the Snr. Project staff in mapping/web designing, data collection, analysis and reporting.
IPCS requires applicant from diverse educational background like Post-graduate students in
- Social Sciences,
- Computer Science/Geography/Urban and Regional Planning,
- Experience with research, including data collection, data management, analysis [qualitative and quantitative] and reporting
- Familiar with web design, development and mapping using GIS software [only for Web/GIS interns]
- Strong computer skills required. Successful candidates shall have an excellent working knowledge of Ms Office
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English, Pashto, Urdu and additional skills in Saraiki language.
These positions are based in IPCS-VPPD project office @ University of Peshawar.
This is a temporary incentivized position [Honorarium/Student stipend] for a period of 06 months, starting first week of May 2016. The Interns will work usually 20 hours per week..
If you are interested in these positions, please forward your application [including resume and cover letter] to firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention position applied for in the subject line of your mail.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. IPCS reserves the right to reject any or all applications and is not bound to any legal claim in this regard. No telephone inquiries will be entertained.