How to Apply for Students Loan Scheme Facility of Interest Free Loan (National Bank of Pakistan)
Applications are invited on the prescribed form from all the highly talented and deserving students for Students Loan Scheme-Facility of Interest free loan (National Bank of Pakistan)
Under the scheme the students are eligible to apply for loans provided:
- He/She has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector mentioned hereunder.
- He/She falls at the time of admission within the age bracket of:
- For Graduation Not exceeding (21 Years)
- For Post-Graduation Not exceeding (31 Years)
- For Ph.D not exceeding (36 Years)
- He/She has secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- He/She has undertaken the study of the subjects given below.
- He/She is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints.
Types of Loan
The loan facility will be available for entire duration of the study for:
- Schedule Fee Paid
- Boarding expenses excluding meal charges
- Procurement of textbooks
The maximum period of repayment of loan is 10-Years from the date of disbursement of first installment. The borrower shall repay the loan in monthly installment after six months from the date of first employment or one year from the date of completion of studies, which ever is earlier.
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Computer Science/Information System and Technology including hardware.
- Economics, Statistics and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
How to Apply
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from the Mian Jee Photostat near Chenab Chowk, Gate no. 02 GC University or can be download from website www.gcuf.edu.pk. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 29th April, 2016.
Application Form will not be entertained if the same is not properly & duly filled in and found missing therewith the following documents.
- Two Photographs of Student attested by not below the rank of BPS-17
- Attested photocopies of Fee Challan raised/demanded by the Educational Institution and Boarding expenses a) Income certificate from the employer i.e. Government/semi Government/ Private service
- Income Certificate from the area counselor of the Union Counsel i.e. for self employed
- Attested photocopies of:
- Computerized N.I.C of Parents and Students.
- All educational certificates
- Secondary School Certificate
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Marks Sheet/Transcript (Last Examination)
- Four un-stamped self-addressed envelope (Permanent & Hostel Address) (size 5 X 11).