News Regarding Upgradation of Teachers in Punjab School Education Department
Day: February 6, 2016
SHELL PAKISTAN offers Summer Internship Program – 2016 for Bachelor,s and Master,s All Subjects
Summer Internship Program – 2016
Shell’s assessed internships promise real work from day one, working side-by-side with experienced and inspiring colleagues. The insights and skills you’ll gain will be invaluable for your future working career.
Lasting 8 weeks, our internships involve you in live projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities. The work you do will make a real contribution to our business. You will have a mentor and a direct supervisor, who will give you regular, structured feedback on how you are doing.
Taking part in a Shell internship is a great way to discover what Shell has to offer as an employer and for us to see if you have what it takes to become a part of Shell. The regular performance reviews will help you build on your strengths, and highlight any areas that you may need to work on. It’s a unique opportunity – as a Shell intern, you will have the chance to find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside. Shell’s internships are designed to help you:
• Put into practice theories and concepts.
• Discover the work-related skills you already have and the ones you need to develop, through constructive feedback, evaluation and supervision.
• Improve general business skills, including communication, team-building, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Gain exposure to the energy industry and related issues.
• Build valuable networks and contacts for future career options.
• Find out more about career options that you’d not considered before, fields you could specialize in or areas of future study.
Note: Internship opportunities are based out of multiple locations across Pakistan.
What We Look For:
Whatever role you play within the business, there are certain qualities you will need in order to succeed.
Right at the top of the list is the ability to enjoy a challenge. We have a habit of taking on projects that other people think are impossible, such as finding a way to reach disparate pockets of oil from a single drilling platform. Or designing a gas rig that runs on less power than it takes to boil a kettle. As individuals, we all bring something unique to the business, but there are certain key attributes we look for in our people.
At Shell we use a certain method of assessing people’s capabilities, known as CAR. It stands for:
It takes real intellectual, analytical and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, absorb information, make judgements and propose solutions.
We expect plenty of enthusiasm, resilience and confidence • Are you someone who can always get things done?
We look for rounded characters with both sensitivity and influencing skills.
• Are you able to work effectively with others in a diverse team?
Students pursuing Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any disciple.
- Employment Status:Part time
- Employment Type:Internship
- Number of Vacancies:30
- Career Level:Students and Graduates
- Residence Location:Pakistan