FJWU offers Ph.D. Admissions consistent with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) criteria/requirement.
Admissions open for Ph.D. Program 2016
FJWU offers Ph.D. Admissions consistent with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) criteria/requirement. It is a program requiring full time student enrollment for course work.
For admission in Ph. D applicants are required to have:
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M. Phil/M.S/Equivalent
- Minimum score of 60 in GAT subject test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS), or ETS, USA in the area of specialization chosen at the PhD level (Prior to admission to the PhD Program)
- Supervisor’s Consent Letter
- NOC from the employer (if applicable).
N.B. Preference will be given to the students who have completed MS/M. Phil with Research Thesis.
Applications are invited for Ph.D. in the following departments:
No. of Seats
|1||Behavioral Sciences||Ph.D. in Psychology||M.Phil. or equivalent in Counseling, Clinical, Organizational Psychology, Applied Psychology and other relevant subject of Psychology/Behavioral Sciences from HEC recognized University||
|2||Education (Evening Program)||Ph.D. in Education||MS/M. Phil. in Education||
- The application forms can be downloaded from the university websitewww.fjwu.edu.pk and sent to the Admission Office along with a pay order / bank draft of Rs.1200/- in favor of Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi through post/courier/by hand.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is January 20, 2016.
- All information regarding Interview and Merit List would be displayed at University Notice Board and FJWU web-site. No Call letters would be sent for interview / admission offer / commencement of classes, etc.
- Selected Candidates’ Interview List would be displayed on January 22, 2016.
- Selected Candidates’ Interview would be held on January 26, 2016.
- Merit List would be displayed on January 28, 2016. (Subsequently, Waiting Lists may be put up, subject to the availability of seats).
Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall, Rawalpindi
Ph: 051-9273367-70, Fax: 051- 9271163
E- mail: email@example.com