VU Fall 2015 Mid Term Examinations: Request For Paper(S) Rescheduling On Or Before
- A student may request for re-scheduling of missed examination paper(s) on payment of the prescribed fee (Rs.2000/paper and $25/paper for Overseas).
- Only missed papers will be considered for rescheduling.
- The re-schedule chance will be provided one time only as per the given schedule. No further re-scheduling of the same paper will be allowed.
- The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
- The rescheduling request(s) must be sent from VU email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 01-Jan-2016. Late requests will not be entertained.
- The rescheduling fee will be payable before the announcement of result. Otherwise the result will be blocked.
Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, January 3, 2016 and you will be informed about the schedule/date/time/center of your paper(s) on your VU email.